ATTN: ALL MIDDLEWEIGHT TEAMS

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » ATTN: ALL MIDDLEWEIGHT TEAMS
Next Page »
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/07 5:34:24PM
Our team Elite Free Agents is on top......there are three events within the next 9 days. If any teams want to knock us off the top spot.....BRING IT!!!!!
Cobbs666
3/29/07 9:44:46PM
easy big fella
madmarck
3/30/07 8:10:47AM

Posted by Cobbs666

easy big fella

He said Middleweights, not you heavies.

Oh yeah
CANADIAN FIGHT CLUB WILL OWN YOU ANYWAYS!
tyo
3/30/07 10:47:03PM
north end submissions wil be on top

word
Cobbs666
3/31/07 12:29:47AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Cobbs666

easy big fella

Oh yeah

looking at the current standings team satan owns you, as well as every other heavyweight team would, Canadian Fart Club

tyo
3/31/07 3:41:39PM
NORTH END SUBMISSIONS
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
PeteD
4/1/07 12:07:27PM
Team Underground Forum is coming for ya.
mkiv9secsupra
4/6/07 10:58:52AM
one event down....two more tomorrow....were still on top and pulling away from the closest competition!!!
WarCreed
4/6/07 12:13:58PM
As the leader of the Elite Free Agents I must let all the other camps know they have no chance at the #1 Position.

Remember #2 is the first loser.
WarCreed
4/6/07 12:15:56PM
Dude, as far as accuracy and Win % we are by far the best on this site. No other camp is even close.

We only accept the best in our camp. If you don't perform you are replaced. Real simple get it right or get on......

WarCreed
4/26/07 12:01:55PM
Does anyone want to challenge our camp?

Just like CC we can't be our best without a good challenge!!!
mkiv9secsupra
4/26/07 3:22:43PM

Posted by WarCreed

Does anyone want to challenge our camp?

Just like CC we can't be our best without a good challenge!!!

seriously....if no one can beat us then why bother with it...haha jk...
robcave4
4/27/07 4:21:26PM
Yes sir Team Elite is on top and like they say don't sing it just bring it!!!
MethodMan
5/3/07 7:48:57AM
Crap your best peoples percentages are lower than mine, nobody decent joins a middle weight camp try holding a similar position up with the big boys in the heavyweights.
mkiv9secsupra
5/3/07 8:39:00AM

Posted by MethodMan

Crap your best peoples percentages are lower than mine, nobody decent joins a middle weight camp try holding a similar position up with the big boys in the heavyweights.

haha you obviously know nothing about sports betting....a higher percentage for someone who has less fights is not better than someone with more fights but a slightly less accuracy.....you still have two events to catch up to us with to have the same amount of fights.....think about it..we have theses records with the upsets that are going on now so if the fights happened the way they shouldve then we'd all be 75% or above. lets see if you can go two more events without screwing up once or twice.

and in case you havent noticed: we are the best out of all the heavies light heavies and middleweights. the only teams that have better accuracy are lightweights or welterweights....who have only 4 or less people in the camp....

oh and just to let you know when i had as many fights as you i was ranked 128.....not a crappy 886.....i just had two bad fights is all....
MethodMan
5/4/07 5:15:24AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

haha you obviously know nothing about sports betting....a higher percentage for someone who has less fights is not better than someone with more fights but a slightly less accuracy.....you still have two events to catch up to us with to have the same amount of fights.....think about it..we have theses records with the upsets that are going on now so if the fights happened the way they shouldve then we'd all be 75% or above. lets see if you can go two more events without screwing up once or twice.....

Yeah because there were so many suprises in UFC 67 right, which I did not get a chance to call because I found out about this place late on. While the more recent matches with all the upsets that I have called right and done so well on thats just a fluke right. If I had only bet on one or two events you drivle would be valid but I have consistantly maintained my high percentage its not like I am 5-2 or 10-4, if I had gotten a chance to bet on UFC 67 even if I had half of them wrong I would be way ahead of you fella.
teamquestnorth
5/4/07 4:21:06PM
you only picked 4 fights for pride 34 method man
Ydoc
5/4/07 7:10:01PM
Good point gresh. I can understand people who've come to the site late for the first season, but when they don't pick every match possible they make me mad. Trying to keep a nice % on sure bets when they cheat themselves out of a bunch of points.
MethodMan
5/8/07 5:16:19AM
I picked early on before all the fights were up then forgot to update, some of us have more important things to do like training for our own fights. I dont care about my % I would rather have a couple of points more, look at the ones I called much closer and harder to call than the ones I missed. Why the hell do I bother I am only here for the forum and to educate you lot anyway
mkiv9secsupra
5/8/07 2:48:25PM

Posted by MethodMan

I picked early on before all the fights were up then forgot to update, some of us have more important things to do like training for our own fights. I dont care about my % I would rather have a couple of points more, look at the ones I called much closer and harder to call than the ones I missed. Why the hell do I bother I am only here for the forum and to educate you lot anyway

well like the pst says.... dont sing it, just bring it.....and try not to fall too far behind.....

oh yeah and i do train just to let you know.
MethodMan
5/9/07 7:41:24AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

oh yeah and i do train just to let you know.

I know that dude, My comments where aimed at others who seem intolerent of those of us with lives outside of the internet.
Plus I was down from the sart of the season, and have no chance to get into the top ten this season so I am not that bothered.100th place or 1000th place what is the difference you are still a loser right. I hope this place does not end up like some MMA forums where everybody takes themselves to seriously. When guys who spend ages on the forum getting high post rankings start to think they know it all and crap on new people coming to the site.
WarCreed
5/17/07 11:25:45AM
Method you must realize that in MY CAMP all members must bet on EVERY fight.

Flat out P4P we are the dominant camp here. We wanted to stay in Middleweight because all the LHW & HW camps are full of morons.

Although the top HW camp is trying to weed out its weaker members to gain win%.

You can't join us unless already a proven winner.

The name was made seriously, Elite Free Agents.
iwannabesedated
5/28/07 7:07:42PM
wow...talk about taking stuff seriously..i mean its a Frickin FANTASY MMA site...what you gonna do if your camp wins...wear a Fantasy MMA champ tshirt...wow...youll get mad laid with that shirt on...MY camps in Very last place in Middleweights..do i care NO..because its me and my best friends picking who we think will win..and sitting around every month sometimes twice a month watching UFc and MMA events drinking beer.Granted some of my freinds are complete ARtards with their picks...but u never whose gonna win..and besides im not picky...if u have a losing record who cares...this site gives us something to do win or lose...and alot of a picks are split up...we dont sit sround and say oh hey lets all pick this guy to win...we all pick who individually we think is gonna win...so that hurts when your 50/50 on alot of things.cause for every win theres a loss...but oh well..its nice to be at the bottom
Rollins
5/28/07 8:14:01PM
edit: to keep from being banned
AintRite
5/29/07 4:32:51PM
I would like to join this camp if I fit your criteria.
AintRite
5/30/07 10:58:24AM
anyone?
mkiv9secsupra
6/11/07 2:20:36AM
were #1!!!!were #1!!!!were #1!!!!were #1!!!!

na na na na boo boo....you cant catch us.....

yall could at least try tho.... good luck
WarCreed
6/13/07 11:14:12AM
It's all in fun and games gentlemen. We KNOW IT IS FANTASY but it is still fun to be part of the best.

SEASON 1 winners = Elite Free Agents via Win% & $$ per member.
Menard_StC
6/18/07 1:33:32PM
nellyhiphophead
6/18/07 4:41:33PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Cobbs666

easy big fella

Oh yeah

wouldn't go that far even we got ahead of you.
Pages: [1] 2