Attention long time playground members!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Attention long time playground members!!
« Previous Page
zephead
5/11/08 9:41:31PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by zephead

OG here. I'm the Stokey Carmichael of the boards. I use to participate alot in threads, but now it's the same old stuff. So I pretty log on everyday, check the PM box, edit, delete or ban members and then sign off. OG doesn't have time to sit and chit chat

Hey now Stokey, we won't have nun of that there Black Powa talk round here!

Naw bro, changed my ways.
Rush
5/11/08 10:36:23PM
I'm old. I was thinking of petitioning for a VIP forum where us OGs could chat it up without worrying about the trolls, etc. Then I started writing my thesis and don't feel motivated to do much typing.... unless I don't want to write about science.

Also, I'll have a big announcement in a couple days.
hathcock32
5/11/08 10:46:59PM
People have came and gone thats for sure.....the boards have changed thats for sure....what ever happened to jeffanori-gomi??
cowcatcher
5/11/08 11:25:51PM
ive been pretty inactive lately due to a new job, a long custody battle(which as of last monday is resolved), and the fact that many of the threads ive read lately are the same old same old and i dont want carpal tunnel from retyping all of the things ive said before.
ButterBalls
5/11/08 11:53:52PM
I just got transfered to St. Louis for my job and am currently living out of a hotel...

I'm trying to spend a little time in said hotel as possible, so I haven't been posting much.
chubbud22
5/12/08 3:56:37AM

Posted by DCRage

I've actually seen the opposite lately, seems like members who have been here since day 1 are just now starting to make posts in the forums. I can usually tell by their career pick records. The only other thing I've noticed is that it seems a couple of former mods here are now either inactive or have left the site.

I agree there is a lot of origanals posting good topics
fedorwins1
5/12/08 8:44:32AM
I don't have a computer right now (I'm on the school's computer typing this). I'm an OG, but it seems that the forums are lacking lately. It's the same topics over and over again, need something new.
DoTheMMAth
5/12/08 12:29:56PM

Posted by Rush

Let's hear it!
Jackelope
5/12/08 1:23:04PM

Posted by Rush

I'm old. I was thinking of petitioning for a VIP forum where us OGs could chat it up without worrying about the trolls, etc. Then I started writing my thesis and don't feel motivated to do much typing.... unless I don't want to write about science.

Excited to hear what you've got going on, man. Keep us informed!
zephead
5/12/08 7:49:39PM

Posted by Rush

You and your boyfriend getting married?
cowcatcher
5/12/08 10:03:50PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Rush

You and your boyfriend getting married?

im sorry rush, but that one cracked me up
xposipx
5/12/08 10:15:58PM
i dont no bout u guyz but Affliction>Dream>Pride>World>YAMMA>UFC
Pookie
5/12/08 10:21:38PM

Posted by xposipx

i dont know about you but

Peanut butter jelly time > Pokemon > Care bears > Shaquille O'Neal

What does any of that have to do with this topic?

Gladiator
5/12/08 11:31:51PM
I was here when we were making picks for UFC 67 and everyone thought cro cop was going to be the heavyweight champion of the ufc in no time, and when we still had pride events in the picks... *sigh* ... those were the days
Gladiator
5/12/08 11:39:24PM

Posted by hathcock32

what ever happened to jeffanori-gomi??

Or that Nubby guy that was the biggest Tito fanboy on here and always made anti-Pride posts?
xposipx
5/13/08 12:00:26AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by xposipx

i dont know about you but

Peanut butter jelly time > Pokemon > Care bears > Shaquille O'Neal

What does any of that have to do with this topic?

I love lamp?
CornishMMA
7/8/08 9:24:59AM
Im near OG, reg'd a few days after ufc 67 (where i would have gone 8-1 which to this day would have been my best record ever)
Lord_Lenny
7/8/08 3:54:12PM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by hathcock32

Or that Nubby guy that was the biggest Tito fanboy on here and always made anti-Pride posts?

I liked Nubby, he had some bold opinions but offered good arguments. I had to kinda take over in defending Tito on this site for awhile when he left, but there are a whole lot less threads about him anymore.
Pitbull09
7/8/08 5:24:19PM
It seems like the whole first page is made up of 3 topics just remade by new people. I lose interest in those rooms more and more. I don;t want to talk about the UFC HoF anymore or the other rehashed threads but it seems impossible to stop. I feel like half my posts go into telling a thread starter that the topic is old
DCRage
7/8/08 5:42:22PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by hathcock32

I liked Nubby, he had some bold opinions but offered good arguments. I had to kinda take over in defending Tito on this site for awhile when he left, but there are a whole lot less threads about him anymore.

I always liked his CTs he came up with. First it was "nuthugger" then he put "Banned" even though he really wasn't banned. I guess he decided to hand the "biggest Tito fanboy" title over to me even though I don't act like it anymore.
Pages: 1 [2]