ATTENTION PS3/XBOX OWNERS: Undisputed3 demo drops Tuesday!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ATTENTION PS3/XBOX OWNERS: Undisputed3 demo drops Tuesday!!!
shaneTpain
1/22/12 9:48:30PM
If your not sure about purchasing the newest UFC video game give it a test drive first. The demo is available for worldwide download on Tuesday January 24th! The demos playable characters haven't been made known yet but previous Undisputed games have featured fighters from a upcoming title fight such as 2010's Lyoto Machida vs Shogun Rua. Rumors are circulating that the much anticipated Pride mode will be available to play in the demo along with Pride fighters!

Full article HERE
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
DrivenDavies15
1/22/12 9:57:26PM
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! LOL i'm kinda excited
! and 2 were alright but Pride mode is gonna kick ass!
Twenty20Dollars
1/22/12 10:18:54PM
I get excited, then I have to wait hours just to download the demo on my ps3.
FastKnockout
1/22/12 10:49:58PM
Playing the alpha as we speak.
ChrisSabal
1/23/12 12:08:02AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I also have the alpha but I'm getting sick of only playing online. But I can tell you for sure it is an improvement compared to the last 2 games. Fights actually do last, I have had 1 decision and 2 other fights make it into the 3rd. Out of my 10 I think.
FastKnockout
1/23/12 12:19:13PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by FastKnockout

I also have the alpha but I'm getting sick of only playing online. But I can tell you for sure it is an improvement compared to the last 2 games. Fights actually do last, I have had 1 decision and 2 other fights make it into the 3rd. Out of my 10 I think.

I agree. It's a huge improvement and I'm happy to see SIM mode and the stat equalizer. Always wanted to have skill vs. skill.
DrivenDavies15
1/23/12 8:12:19PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by FastKnockout

Great to hear! Looking forward to it even more now
shaneTpain
1/23/12 9:29:24PM
Demo Fighters have been released
UFC: Anderson Silva & Jon Jones
Pride: Rampage Jackson & Wanderlei Silva