Attention playground members!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Attention playground members!
hotrodttt
10/13/11 3:13:54PM
Please make your picks if you currently participate in the secondary league. The upcoming event doesn't have enough picks in order to make wagers, so head on down and make them picks
Budgellism
10/13/11 3:26:03PM
Just made them this morning. Glad to see this weekend's events made it.
kopower
10/13/11 3:32:02PM
My picks are in
Poor_Franklin
10/13/11 3:49:45PM
hotrodttt, you're a couple badges away from me needing 2 screens to see them all
jjeans
10/13/11 3:52:01PM
I rarely do the secondary league but I know how much some players like it so I've done it
Budgellism
10/13/11 4:05:50PM

Posted by jjeans

I rarely do the secondary league but I know how much some players like it so I've done it

Thanks Jay. As one of the players that enjoys the secondary league, I appreciate it.
prophecy033
10/13/11 4:06:22PM
I do the secondary league for the simple fact that we eventually see a lot of them in the UFC. It gives me a better understanding of who they are
BlueSkiesBurn
10/13/11 5:30:35PM
I don't do the secondary league simply because I don't have the time, but I'll jump over there and make some picks for y'all this time around. I know how much some people care and I don't mind helping out.
Kpro
10/13/11 5:37:59PM
Thanks HotRod I wouldn't have even checked back in the next 24.
Budgellism
10/13/11 5:43:50PM

Posted by prophecy033

I do the secondary league for the simple fact that we eventually see a lot of them in the UFC. It gives me a better understanding of who they are

Exactly. The secondary league was why I started branching out from the ufc in the first place.
pmoney
10/13/11 6:02:15PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Exactly. The secondary league was why I started branching out from the ufc in the first place.

This is my train of thought as well. The secondary league is one of the many factors that brought me to this site. Me and the boys Scumbag760 and Casale4rmpdca would watch Dream and Affliction and Strikeforce and whatever else we could find. The fact that there was a league for those promotions as well as the UFC.... I don't know why I didn't join earlier!
Franklinfan47
10/13/11 6:04:47PM
This is what happens when you give us less than 24 hours notice. You should have just skipped this weekends picks and moved on.
Poor_Franklin
10/13/11 7:26:29PM
so the event locks tomorrow & still no wagers?

by the time i am able to log on tomorrow to put wagers in, the event will be locked
Kpro
10/13/11 7:35:26PM
No wagers were expected on the event based on 4 fighters pulling out of their fights and the entire card having to be yanked. I'd be more thankful it got put back up than discouraged by no wagering. Thanks to the mods for putting it back up regardless of how late it was
pmoney
10/13/11 9:11:23PM
You Franklins! I agree with Kpro. I would much rather get a last minute notice of a card, even without the option to wager, than a completely empty page for secondary league picks. Considering we have a couple more weeks before. UFC 137, that makes this card all the sweeter.