Astral Projection

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Astral Projection
seanfu
1/11/09 7:17:59PM
I haven't contributed anything to the locker room so here you go. It's an article on controlled (somewhat) out of body experiances.

With the number of people that have had out of body experiances, (near death/ during sleep /spontanious) I'm surprised more people haven't heard of this.

Not conceding it's real so don't flame me for the author, but I stroked out a bunch and had a series of seizures when I was 11(got Meningitis) . I died for an extended period in the ambulance and during that I had an out of body experiance with all the tingly tinglys and everything.

But figured it's an interesting changeup for the locker room. Whatcha think?

I can't beleive I forgot to put the ******* link in Astral projection explanation
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/11/09 7:21:07PM
I think you're not playing with a full deck.
seanfu
1/11/09 7:33:04PM

Posted by Bobby-B-Bonkers

I think you're not playing with a full deck.

I assure you, I have no tinfoil hat.
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/11/09 7:36:14PM
Well, you were the dead one, what do you think? What did you see or hear?
cmb19932
1/11/09 7:38:21PM
like in the physconauts video game
seanfu
1/11/09 7:45:59PM

The tingly tinglys lol. Mostly weight lifting from the chest and body and extreme calm, like joyful silence. And of coarse floating, but didn't see myself or feel anything, just was sensing everything in the vicinity at the same time. It's like seeing with expanded vision. XRAY GOGGLES! But yeah, reports are mostly similar with a near death OBE.

Original link to the crazyness

Astral projection is supposed to be something similar, only a little more variation is seen in reports. There's a lot of cool little paranormal shit that doesn't involve sacrificing a sheep to appease ghosts and shit lol

I figure if nothing else it's at least entertaining. Astral Projection explanation
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/11/09 8:02:56PM
I'd like to stay like that when I die and be able to "walk the earth" and just mess with people that pissed me off my whole life!!!
Kpro
1/11/09 8:23:07PM

Posted by seanfu

Mostly weight lifting from the chest and body and extreme calm, like joyful silence. And of coarse floating, but didn't see myself or feel anything, just was sensing everything in the vicinity at the same time.

Sounds like a weekly thing for me; except mine is brought on by pills/powders/shrubbery that I pay for.

You are lucky to get those experiences for free.
Svartorm
1/11/09 8:27:09PM
I've been involved in all kinds of things from a metaphysical nature, and extreme pain and circumstances can certainly bring them on.
roadking95th
1/11/09 11:27:17PM
Kind of reminds me when I dream of flying Man. it feels so real.

Anyone ever try on of those deprivation tanks that Rogan talks about? They sound pretty awesome.