Further assistance in joining and recruiting for fight camps

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Further assistance in joining and recruiting for fight camps
DoTheMMAth
1/19/08 1:53:11PM
If you are currently not in a fight camp, but would like to be part of a team, check for a new option that can be found on the My Playground page and the My Fight Camp page which will say "Check this box if you are interested in joining a fight camp". By checking this box, your username will be added to the Camp Recruitment page.

Fight camp leaders, in case you didn't read the aforementioned for some reason, check out the Fight Camp Recruitment page if you are looking to fill your ranks to run a successful and fun team.

And of course, this forum will remain on the site as well for those that wish to promote themselves to potential camps, promote their camp to others, or establish a dialogue pertaining to MMAPlayground Fight Camps.
Wazzuflanker
3/31/08 12:40:12AM
How do I send invitations to specific people? I'm referring to my friends that aren't members yet, so when they come aboard they go directly to my fight camp. So far I don't see where I accept people into my fight camp. I have a friend who already has created his account and found my camp and all it says its pending. How do you confirm invitations and do you send invitations to more than one person that doesn't have an account yet?
ssm5
4/2/09 10:11:08AM
I am having the same problem. I can not figure out to find pending members.
Does anyone know the answer?
DCRage
4/2/09 3:15:24PM

I'm referring to my friends that aren't members yet, so when they come aboard they go directly to my fight camp.

You can't. They have to actually join the site first then you can invite them.
GSPCanada
6/2/09 3:54:58AM
is there a way to come into contact with a camp leader if u would like to join their camp specifically?
DCRage
6/2/09 6:39:51AM
PM them and ask to be invited.
emfleek
6/2/09 8:57:08AM

Posted by GSPCanada

is there a way to come into contact with a camp leader if u would like to join their camp specifically?

You can PM DCRage to inquire about joining Sabotage, Inc.

Bishman
8/30/09 5:48:50PM
I sent invites to a couple of guys and they tell me:

"It keeps saying that I'm not in a fight camp but I have a pending request from you but whenever I hit accept it just loads the screen over and nothing changes."

What is wrong?
snakeplissken
9/20/10 7:24:39AM
Can it be updated so if I want to invite several people at once (Via tickbox prehaps) that I don't have to keep going back into the page repeadtly?
WarHendricks
1/9/13 4:39:39PM
Minneapolis Fight Club wants YOU!
Kpro
3/31/14 9:34:13PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GSPCanada

This just made me throw up in my mouth fleek.
emfleek
4/2/14 9:09:13PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GSPCanada

This just made me throw up in my mouth fleek.

Goddamnit, what was I thinking?