So I asked a girl out today at work...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » So I asked a girl out today at work...
« Previous Page
KungFuMaster
6/16/12 1:30:24AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by warglory

I thought I was a better judge of character. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Sorry it didn't go well for you. But anyway, I could have told you that^^^. You tend to misinterpret me.

KFM, I think you are the most passive aggressive person on this board.

1. You don't know me, so don't joke like you do.
2. This thread isn't about you, or even specifically about my judge of character, so why take that out of context and relate it back to previous conversations we've had on a message board? I'm sure you're mainly joking, but you thought enough about it to actually post something about yourself, which is kinda lame dude.

If I cannot joke to a perfect stranger - especially if it is online, then there is no point in posting. And if you are THAT adamant about this - I will avoid interaction with you altogether.

2. This thread isn't about you, or even specifically about my judge of character, so why take that out of context and relate it back to previous conversations we've had on a message board? I'm sure you're mainly joking, but you thought enough about it to actually post something about yourself, which is kinda lame dude.

You are correct. This thread is not about me. When did I make this thread about me? I gave you the courtesy of running this thread however you liked it even-though I said I would like to share a 'smooth' story myself. It is you who have now - turned this tread into something else. And I admit, I'm not helping at the moment either.

I say we just prop each other and let this go?
warglory
6/17/12 10:36:17AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by warglory

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by warglory

I thought I was a better judge of character. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Sorry it didn't go well for you. But anyway, I could have told you that^^^. You tend to misinterpret me.

KFM, I think you are the most passive aggressive person on this board.

If I cannot joke to a perfect stranger - especially if it is online, then there is no point in posting. And if you are THAT adamant about this - I will avoid interaction with you altogether.

You are correct. This thread is not about me. When did I make this thread about me? I gave you the courtesy of running this thread however you liked it even-though I said I would like to share a 'smooth' story myself. It is you who have now - turned this tread into something else. And I admit, I'm not helping at the moment either.

I say we just prop each other and let this go?

Let what go man? Are you taking this personally? This is a MESSAGE BOARD. I really don't care what you write, I just think it's a little weird that you relate everything back to you and your experiences with people on this board like it's substantial. How did you make this thread about you, you ask? You called me out for saying I am a bad judge of character, and backed this up with your own personal experience on a message board. Again, I know your mostly joking, and you can post whatever you want, but what you said is incredibly passive aggressive, especially when calling me out about my real world self, while using what I write on a message board as fodder. I just thought it was really weird man, I don't take this personally.
BigBadAl
6/17/12 3:32:26PM

Posted by warglory

So you want to know why dudes generally don't do what I did? Because they usually get fucked, that's why (and not in the good way).

It turns out, after accepting my date, she got back together with her ex and didn't tell me. I had to find out from a Facebook message on her wall. How fucked up is that? Such a waste of a good way to ask someone out. Bah!

It's funny how it's always ladies bitching about there not being enough quality men in the world, yet there are plenty of cunts too, ya know? I don't usually use that word, but I can't think of a better word to describe someone who would leave someone hanging like that.

I am not even upset, just incredibly disappointed in this person's character flaws. I thought I was a better judge of character. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

You asking her out probably gave her ex a kick up the ass and made him get back with her. Sucks but better that happen now than after you have fallen for her.
Cooler
6/17/12 6:07:07PM

Posted by warglory

So you want to know why dudes generally don't do what I did? Because they usually get fucked, that's why (and not in the good way).

It turns out, after accepting my date, she got back together with her ex and didn't tell me. I had to find out from a Facebook message on her wall. How fucked up is that? Such a waste of a good way to ask someone out. Bah!

It's funny how it's always ladies bitching about there not being enough quality men in the world, yet there are plenty of cunts too, ya know? I don't usually use that word, but I can't think of a better word to describe someone who would leave someone hanging like that.

I am not even upset, just incredibly disappointed in this person's character flaws. I thought I was a better judge of character. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

No you're right, what a cunt, you were smoother and more romantic (something women always complain men never do enough) than most guys and she went back with a guy who probably broke up with her because either she wasn't good enough in some area or she broke up with him for cheating or some other guy thing like lack of romance maybe. Oh well, she wants to get hurt again, let her be stupid.
Svartorm
6/19/12 1:46:15PM
Hey Warglory!

Sorry the date thing didn't work out, because it was certainly pretty slick.

I don't have too many good slick date stories myself. My slick "deal closer" with a girl I'd been dating was to plan a dinner date. Then that day, I'd declare that I was too broke to buy dinner, but to make it up to them, I'd cook them dinner at their place.

My meatloaf is a panty-dropper.
grappler0000
6/19/12 2:01:21PM

Posted by Svartorm

But, what did you make her for dinner?
airkerma
6/19/12 2:40:50PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Svartorm

But, what did you make her for dinner?