Art of War 3 Cage fight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Art of War 3 Cage fight
aowmma
8/13/07 4:22:23PM
Art of War 3 is going to kick ass!! Monson, Rizzo, Jeremy Horn and many more live September 1 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Check it out in person by calling 972- 392-1414x103 or on pay-per-view. Enjoy!!
zephead
8/14/07 5:08:34PM
Gonna be a good card. I'll wait for the replay on HDNet
Rollins
8/16/07 12:00:05AM
No doubt about it, and Dallas is a sweet place to host it.
ac_gi
8/16/07 2:46:10AM

Posted by zephead

I didn't know it would be on HDNet. That's good to know.
DMcCabe11
8/16/07 3:48:04PM
ya i really like the potential on this card hopefully Rizzo can prove that he can still fight
zephead
8/18/07 9:41:00AM

Posted by ac_gi

Posted by zephead

I didn't know it would be on HDNet. That's good to know.

HDNet has what they call Friday NIght Fights. Last night they showed Richard Steele's league IFO (International Fight Org.). A couple of decent fights. Marvin Eastmen dropped down in weight, 185, and fought for the belt.

They used to show the WEC until the UFC bought it. They now show the IFO and the Art of War. I love that Channel
adamal
9/3/07 11:26:13PM
Yea I read that Friday night fights is their highest rated show. And I agree about Dallas being a great place. With AOW there, and Mark Cuban interested in signing Fedor Dallas is becoming a hotbed for MMA. Which is great because it is such a big media market.
pv3Hpv3p
9/6/07 6:30:32PM
Don't know where I've been, but the play by play was posted in the spoilers forum (Thank you Grappler000), and I thought some would find it intersting...

SPOILER BELLOW (although it was over a week ago)

Rizzo by TKO.... WooHoo!!!

Horn got subbed

Seemed like a good night of fights in general... I haven't had a chance to check daily motion or anything else, but if someone has a good link to these fights / this event it would be greatly appreciated.