this is why any art is good

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » this is why any art is good
loonytnt
8/25/08 4:36:45PM
this is why any art is nice to know, it drops some f bombs you have to see this

link
nastshabast
8/25/08 5:31:56PM
oh i was sure a CC head kick was comin there.
Rush
8/25/08 5:33:00PM
Awesome, pure awesomeness.
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 5:37:35PM
i honestly don't know how i would react if the kid i was fighting violently got into that stance. i mean what do you do? piss yourself from laughing too hard? show him how real fighters fight? or do you just stand there dumbfounded?
Rush
8/25/08 5:47:37PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i honestly don't know how i would react if the kid i was fighting violently got into that stance. i mean what do you do? piss yourself from laughing too hard? show him how real fighters fight? or do you just stand there dumbfounded?

Speaking in general terms, if you have trained before, you can usually tell if someone is faking a fighting stance or not by looking at their weight distribution and how the move their weight.

The same goes with people and knives. I trained with knives and have a basic idea of how someone will hold a knife if they know what they are doing.
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 5:53:59PM

Posted by Rush

Speaking in general terms, if you have trained before, you can usually tell if someone is faking a fighting stance or not by looking at their weight distribution and how the move their weight.

The same goes with people and knives. I trained with knives and have a basic idea of how someone will hold a knife if they know what they are doing.

i was just poking fun at how ridiculous the kid looked
Rush
8/25/08 5:56:05PM

I thought the kid that got KOed looked more ridiculous just based on how he dressed and stood.
SpiderSilva
8/25/08 6:00:27PM
I would have went for that leg it was rip for the taking
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 6:02:37PM

Posted by Rush

I thought the kid that got KOed looked more ridiculous just based on how he dressed and stood.

oh i agree, they both were idiots. i wouldn't even consider that a fight. but the kid was crossing his legs and was just in that ridiculous stance i would have seriously laughed at him so hard and the teach him some JJ.
Boo_Radley21
8/25/08 7:11:25PM

Posted by Rush

oh i agree, they both were idiots. i wouldn't even consider that a fight. but the kid was crossing his legs and was just in that ridiculous stance i would have seriously laughed at him so hard and the teach him some JJ.

If you didn't get knocked the **** out in the process
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 7:57:02PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

If you didn't get knocked the **** out in the process

true...i mean did you see those intense fighting skills
Cdellorso
8/26/08 12:06:09AM
Hey its alot of work to look that bad..... Big Ole shorts- damn things wont stay up ina fight - How'mi sposta fight if my britches wont stay up???? FUNNY SHNIT!!!
Rush
8/26/08 10:27:30AM

Posted by Cdellorso

Hey its alot of work to look that bad..... Big Ole shorts- damn things wont stay up ina fight - How'mi sposta fight if my britches wont stay up???? FUNNY SHNIT!!!

I always thought that's why gangsta bitches always end up dead. They talk shit, can back it up, but also can't run away because their pants are 10 sizes too big and they end up tripping on their own pant legs.

loonytnt
8/26/08 7:50:51PM
i think it was so funny lol i bet he got 5 people to get him the next day tho
iwannabesedated
8/26/08 8:26:29PM
Cladrix
8/26/08 9:56:13PM
This video is an oldie but a goodie...... Every time I see this video I crack up.

The one part where the white guy says.... "This is the streets.. anything goes"....
TimW001
8/26/08 10:43:26PM
Neither of them knew how to punch...well...they knew power.
Jackelope
8/26/08 11:23:40PM
Glad that punk ass mofo got knocked out

Seriously, though.. let's not give this guy too much credit. He had probably 40 lbs on the dude and he was swinging with his eyes closed. Not to mention that by any martial art's standards those sloppy haymakers from the hip were a pathetic display of technique. The only thing he really did well was move backwards at angles to create the opening

If you ask me it looked mostly like Shotokan Karate, but I've never studied Shotokan so I could be wrong. All I know is I've done lots of Kung Fu and I don't recall being taught a stance like that. Looked like a hella wide cat stance

loonytnt
8/28/08 1:24:02PM
lol did you hear him ''this is not kick boxing''
Rush
8/29/08 8:15:04AM

Posted by Jackelope

Glad that punk ass mofo got knocked out

Seriously, though.. let's not give this guy too much credit. He had probably 40 lbs on the dude and he was swinging with his eyes closed. Not to mention that by any martial art's standards those sloppy haymakers from the hip were a pathetic display of technique. The only thing he really did well was move backwards at angles to create the opening

If you ask me it looked mostly like Shotokan Karate, but I've never studied Shotokan so I could be wrong. All I know is I've done lots of Kung Fu and I don't recall being taught a stance like that. Looked like a hella wide cat stance

I don't the first thing about kung fu, but what that kid looked like he was doing was similar to what a king fu guy did on the movie bloodsport. I'm talking about the skinny guy that gets killed in the end. He does the crazy windmill technique earlier on in the movie. meh, for what it's worth