Arrow

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Arrow
ChrisSabal
10/11/12 1:43:20AM
series premiere was tonight. Overall I thought it was pretty solid 7/10. Action was pretty cool. Very parkour moves I suppose you could say. He even threw in an armbar.

Acting is a little poor and it seems kind soap opera with the music. But being the first episode ever I am sure it will improve.

I hope so too because Green Arrow is probably my 2nd favorite super hero.
Chael_Sonnen
10/11/12 1:48:05AM
Isn't that show on the same network as Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill?
ChrisSabal
10/11/12 1:50:25AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Isn't that show on the same network as Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill?

yeah.........
FastKnockout
10/11/12 2:01:17AM
I enjoyed Smallville enough to where I decided I'd give Arrow a shot. Just hope it doesn't start off strong and lose steam halfway through.

I was pleased with the opener. Started off strong and kept a quick pace. Those who don't already follow the character might have some gripes but it's to be expected until we get further into the series.

Oh, and how about that Deathstroke teaser in the beginning?
ChrisSabal
10/11/12 2:07:09AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I enjoyed Smallville enough to where I decided I'd give Arrow a shot. Just hope it doesn't start off strong and lose steam halfway through.

I was pleased with the opener. Started off strong and kept a quick pace. Those who don't already follow the character might have some gripes but it's to be expected until we get further into the series.

if Deathstroke is in an episode later on. They better make it damn good
sparky
10/11/12 7:25:24AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Smallville was a great show
frizzzlecake
10/11/12 3:08:09PM
Reminds me so much of Smallville. Like the exact same concept expect with Green Arrow's story instead of superman's.

Duck Dynasty had a good premiere and Supernatural!