Arona Claims Illness Contributed To Sokoudjou Loss

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Arona Claims Illness Contributed To Sokoudjou Loss
disorderlyvision
4/11/07 1:16:26AM
link

Arona talks about defeat to fans
chentay2112
4/11/07 6:21:28PM
why do fighters do this even if he was ill he's gotta know people will just think it's an excuse....

as for the pride doctors missing it if he was as ill as he's saying they should all be sacked for incompetence or he deserves an oscar for his great acting to hide it from them..........
aznteabagger
4/11/07 9:35:11PM
excusesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
lost all respect for arona
hook_tothe_body
4/11/07 9:59:00PM
I hate when fighters use excuses. Just take the lose.

I mean, if the fighters were really that badly ill or injuried, they should have pulled out of the fight. So it's their fault either way.

Never really liked Arona anyway ...

Lets see a rematch!
chiefwiggum
4/11/07 10:02:53PM
Arona has an excuse every time he loses. It's a shame too cause Aroan is a great fighter.
aznteabagger
4/11/07 10:53:22PM
ive only seen highlites of his fights and he can only beat no-name fighters
chiefwiggum
4/12/07 6:33:36PM
Jeremy Horn, Guy Mezger, Dan Henderson, Murilo Rua, Kazushi Sakuraba, Wanderlei Silva, Alistair Overeem, and Dean Lister? Only beat no names? I really hope you were joking.
aznteabagger
4/12/07 7:48:51PM
he lost against wander & rua
hook_tothe_body
4/12/07 10:37:01PM
On his record on Sherdog it says that he did beat Rua, by decision.

And yeah, Jeremy Horn, Guy Mezger, Dan Henderson, Murilo Rua, Kazushi Sakuraba, Wanderlei Silva, Alistair Overeem, and Dean Lister are not no namers.

He beat Jeremy Horn twice, that's impressive. Most of his wins have been by decision, surprise surprise ...