UFC 96 and the Arnolds Who is going?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 96 and the Arnolds Who is going?
postman
1/8/09 6:20:49PM
Just wanted to see who would be in Columbus that weekend. I'm competeing in the Grappling Tournment at the Arnolds don't think I'm going to the Event but will most def catch it at a bar. going to be a fun weekend for sure. I can't wait!
The_Metal_Maniac
1/8/09 7:29:43PM
40oztofreedom, myself, and possibly GSPfan will be there. Good luck
RandyCouture
1/8/09 9:24:17PM
I'll be there got my tickets first presale day and can't wait. The arnold was awsome last year cant wait to get some autographs and free samples.
ChokeUout
1/9/09 12:18:56AM
For sure, That's a fun weekend in Columbus. I went there two years ago, and the Arnold's were fun as hell, but of course, it didn't hold a candle to seeing COuture/Sylvia in person with my own eyes. Still Can't believe I actually witnessed that.

But yeah, I can't make it this year, but have fun. It's hard NOT to have fun for Arnold/UFC weekend
postman
1/9/09 7:37:50AM

Posted by ChokeUout

For sure, That's a fun weekend in Columbus. I went there two years ago, and the Arnold's were fun as hell, but of course, it didn't hold a candle to seeing COuture/Sylvia in person with my own eyes. Still Can't believe I actually witnessed that.

But yeah, I can't make it this year, but have fun. It's hard NOT to have fun for Arnold/UFC weekend

Yeah I went to 68 I was in the nose bleeds but it was still awesome!
The_Ho_Bag
1/9/09 9:58:24AM
and the_ho_bag. American fighter is sponsoring the party after the weigh-ins and i got VIP bc i train with AF=) War DUstin =)
ohiostate1016
1/9/09 9:58:26AM
I'll be going. Meeting up with a couple of guys that I regularly talk to on another board, and we're gonna tear that place up!
Mayhem13
1/10/09 12:55:58AM
I will be there as well
fullerene
1/10/09 10:04:56PM
I don't have tickets yet, but I'll probably get them and go. I might catch Joe Rogan's comedy act that weekend, too.

I've been to the other two events in Columbus and enjoyed them a lot.