MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » ARMBAR66J7's tournament madness
« Previous Page
armbar66j7
11/12/11 10:43:20PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

sorry guys, im tryin here haha, ill do it after the velaszques/dos santos fight, and im about to go watch saunders/lima

Sad to see Saunders get knocked out like that but god damn Lima is scary no matter where the fight goes. That guy might get the best of Askren.

yeah, i picked him to win the whole thing, but hyea i agree, i give a lot of props to saunders for finishing santos like that too, that was really surprizing to me, santos completly shut hornbuckle down, whom i thought was at least gonna make the semis

I had Saunders winning the 1st round tonight too. He's got a lot of upside.

yeah, well im a huge underground fan, and also of lima, and hopefully now people will recognize, and it kinda upsets me that just because of his tenure in the iufc, a lot of people dick ride on saunders, limas legit
Budgellism
11/12/11 11:35:18PM

Posted by armbar66j7

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

sorry guys, im tryin here haha, ill do it after the velaszques/dos santos fight, and im about to go watch saunders/lima

Sad to see Saunders get knocked out like that but god damn Lima is scary no matter where the fight goes. That guy might get the best of Askren.

yeah, i picked him to win the whole thing, but hyea i agree, i give a lot of props to saunders for finishing santos like that too, that was really surprizing to me, santos completly shut hornbuckle down, whom i thought was at least gonna make the semis

I had Saunders winning the 1st round tonight too. He's got a lot of upside.

yeah, well im a huge underground fan, and also of lima, and hopefully now people will recognize, and it kinda upsets me that just because of his tenure in the iufc, a lot of people dick ride on saunders, limas legit

He's had 3 stoppage wins in Bellator and really took the fight to Lima tonight. He got caught clean and Lima throws power shots so I'm not surprised to see him go out. People may have jumped on the Saunders bandwagon because he was in the ufc but he's also young and has a bright future in the sport. His clinch work is solid and his guard has grown leaps and bounds. Lima however could make a serious impact on the WW division. Askren is no joke though, he's going to be tough to stop. His top game is tight and Lima has shown in the past that he's definitely capable of being taken down. I'll be watching for sure though, it's a hell of a fight.
armbar66j7
11/17/11 10:03:56PM
still waiting on 1 or 2 more peoples brackets for the MWs, i forget ex who but i know rabi and i think hashy pmed me actly
Budgellism
11/17/11 10:11:09PM
Oh wow, sorry guys. I didn't see the MW bracket post, that's my bad. I'll do that now quickly.
armbar66j7
11/17/11 10:22:37PM
its cool man, and you can do the WW too, just dont send it in to me just yet...and im waiting on franklin i think too
Rabi
11/18/11 1:52:17AM
It might be worth PMing as he has been online, he might have just forgotten.
Poor_Franklin
11/18/11 6:53:37PM
just had a busy couple days. im back on track
armbar66j7
11/18/11 11:23:35PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

just had a busy couple days. im back on track

i hear yea man, no worries, gthe longer you guys take the batter for me, cuz i tend to not be able to multitask well aha, especially with my new job and baby

im gonna try and do the brackets tonight, i gotta fill mine out still, but hopefully tonight
armbar66j7
11/19/11 8:31:25AM
MW Tournament Bracket A

Quarter-Finals
Silva def. Stann via KO(spinning back fist) at 1:18 of Rd 1
Marquardt def. Munoz via TKO(knees and punches) at 4:27 of Rd 2
Okami def. Maia via UD
Sonnen def. Bisping via UD

Semi-Finals
Silva def. Marquardt via SUB(rear naked choke) at 3:02 of Rd 2
Sonnen def. Okami via UD

Finals
Sonnen def. Silva via UD...remember guys, this rematch is only a 3 round fight...
Budgellism
11/19/11 8:37:39AM

Posted by armbar66j7

MW Tournament Bracket A

Quarter-Finals
Silva def. Stann via KO(spinning back fist) at 1:18 of Rd 1
Marquardt def. Munoz via TKO(knees and punches) at 4:27 of Rd 2
Okami def. Maia via UD
Sonnen def. Bisping via UD

Semi-Finals
Silva def. Marquardt via SUB(rear naked choke) at 3:02 of Rd 2
Sonnen def. Okami via UD

Finals
Sonnen def. Silva via UD...remember guys, this rematch is only a 3 round fight...

Didn't do too bad I guess. I was really tempted to pick Sonnen by UD since it was a 3 rounder but a little part of me can never pick Sonnen against Silva. Even if it is in a side game
armbar66j7
11/20/11 4:14:48PM
alright guys, sorry, here we go

here are the point totals from the mw bracket A tourney

1.Rabi scored 278 points-(got the bonus for geussing 8 seconds off a finish time, which by the way guys can be any round as long as your pick time is within 15 seconds of the finish over or under the time, and rabis the only one who picked sonnen to win, so pretty much is why hes so far ahead in points this round)
2.Budgellism scored 175 points
3.Poor_Franklin scored 160 points
4.HashyAndy4 scored 132 points
Rabi
11/20/11 5:04:06PM
Needed that round! War Sonnen!
Budgellism
11/20/11 5:17:05PM
Sent my WW bracket
Poor_Franklin
11/20/11 5:17:33PM
sweet!
hashyandy4
11/21/11 2:47:31AM

Posted by Budgellism

Sent my WW bracket

Same Here
armbar66j7
11/22/11 10:28:32PM
i know guys i got em, bear with me, theres only you 4, and your all pretty hardcore playgrounders haha, but im tryin, i know...as soon as i tally up the standings ill do my bracket
Budgellism
11/22/11 10:49:40PM
No worries, I'm in too many drafts to begin with, they're all starting to blend together.
hashyandy4
11/23/11 12:11:43AM

Posted by Budgellism

No worries, I'm in too many drafts to begin with, they're all starting to blend together.

I know what u mean!! LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]