UFC 82 Arlovski Picture

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 82 Arlovski Picture
Daddyprimetime
3/1/08 6:08:06AM
Arlovski looks intense in the pic lets hope he brings it into the Octagon.
SmileR
3/1/08 6:15:07AM
Awesome pic man!
Arlovski looks large!
Daddyprimetime
3/1/08 6:20:20AM

Posted by SmileR

Awesome pic man!
Arlovski looks large!

He looks like he wants to eat some O'Brian heart.
Jackelope
3/1/08 6:32:21AM
Seeing him wearing Dolce & Gabbana (however the hell you spell it) boxers just makes me think about how the money and popularity ruined Arlovski. I don't think we've seen the beast as he once was simply because he doesn't have that angst and fire which is present when you don't have those things.

I'm just really, really, really tired of having to say "If the old Arlovski shows up...."
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/1/08 8:21:04AM
im wetting myself w/ anticipation
mrliquid
3/1/08 8:35:27AM
I don't think you can judge a fighters intensity and performance against an opponent by the type of boxers he wears but I can see your point a little bit since his last few fights havent been traditional Arlovski style so hopefully he will show us that hollywood hasn't got to his head.
Mastodon2
3/1/08 9:30:07AM

Posted by Jackelope

Seeing him wearing Dolce & Gabbana (however the hell you spell it) boxers just makes me think about how the money and popularity ruined Arlovski. I don't think we've seen the beast as he once was simply because he doesn't have that angst and fire which is present when you don't have those things.

I'm just really, really, really tired of having to say "If the old Arlovski shows up...."

I have Dolce and Gabanna boxers, I have a Police Watch, I wear Emporio Armani Code and wear their clothes too, are you saying I'm not an intense character?
Chuteboxer
3/1/08 9:32:26AM
WAR Arlovski!

the man can win this fight.
Ordep
3/1/08 9:59:13AM
Arlovski??? the only one I see in that pic is Edith, what r you talking about ?
Jackelope
3/1/08 1:50:36PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Jackelope

I have Dolce and Gabanna boxers, I have a Police Watch, I wear Emporio Armani Code and wear their clothes too, are you saying I'm not an intense character?

Haha... okay RE-READ my post everyone.

I said that "seeing him wearing Dolce and Gabbana ... boxers just makes me think about..."

All I'm saying is the boxers are a catalyst for reminding me of how he's changed as a fighter. I can see how it could be misunderstood to thinking that just because someone wears Dolce or Armani or whatever isn't tough. I'm not saying you should base whether or not to fight a guy on the street based on the boxers he's wearing. (LOL)

Besides, don't we all know by now that the best professional athletes wear HANES?!?!?!
mkiv9secsupra
3/1/08 3:15:20PM

Posted by Jackelope

to me those kind of material things would be motivation in the sense that, if i lose, i dont get those things anymore.
loller90278
3/1/08 3:41:24PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Jackelope

Haha... okay RE-READ my post everyone.

I said that "seeing him wearing Dolce and Gabbana ... boxers just makes me think about..."

All I'm saying is the boxers are a catalyst for reminding me of how he's changed as a fighter. I can see how it could be misunderstood to thinking that just because someone wears Dolce or Armani or whatever isn't tough. I'm not saying you should base whether or not to fight a guy on the street based on the boxers he's wearing. (LOL)

Besides, don't we all know by now that the best professional athletes wear HANES?!?!?!

even though it was a joke, americans would wear hanes, while europeans would rather wear D&G, LV, Burberry items instead. it's different cultures man, and him wearing that isn't influenced by how much money he has, its just the standard for european men. hell, even i have the same boxers!

on a sidenote -- arlovski really needs to grow out his chest hair again, thats when the old pitbull will start KO'ing fools left and right.
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 3:49:26PM
Yeah he looks in tip top shape but this is a horrible match up for him.

Anybody even take a peak at Jake's record or are you just going off what everybody says about Jake and "LNP"? It's the one thing that irritates me the most about MMA. You come and as a wrestler and people automatically assume you LNP and go the distance.

LOOK AT JAKES RECORD!!!!

8-0-0
2 Decisions
6 TKO/KO's!!!(5 coming in the 1st round!!!)

Horrible match up for AA. He'll either run into a punchand get dropped or Jake will take him down and stop him.