Arlovski Looking to be Aggressive Against Ben Rothwell

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Arlovski Looking to be Aggressive Against Ben Rothwell
SmileR
7/18/08 8:16:29AM
I know this is a strange request but could someone give me a breaf outlay of the interview? Sherdog wont let Mac uses see their videos....One of the reasons this site is far, far, far, far better!

Link
KingCreep
7/18/08 8:51:42AM
well, like every sherdog interview, the interviewer is reading a script, poorly, while asking drama filled questions that really dont have much to do with the fight. what a joke they are sometimes, the interviews, radio show, editors, rankings, keyboard warriors... its just a sad case that i refuse to support anymore
juanez13
7/18/08 11:00:11AM
Interview->

Says he trained alot for this fight, and that his trainers had to make him leave the gym because he was training so much, and they didnt want him to over train. Says he cant wait for july 19th. Says he still has good relationship with the UFC. Said he trained alott of boxing, alot, because he wants Knockout ppl, and he likes boxing. Interviewer asks him if he listens to the critics that have said he hasnt been as aggressive as of late, says he does, and thats criticism makes him better. Says he defenately will be aggressive July 19th. End

Hopefully we see an aggressive AA, and also improved with a new great boxing coach.
SmileR
7/18/08 1:16:06PM

Posted by juanez13

Interview->

Says he trained alot for this fight, and that his trainers had to make him leave the gym because he was training so much, and they didnt want him to over train. Says he cant wait for july 19th. Says he still has good relationship with the UFC. Said he trained alott of boxing, alot, because he wants Knockout ppl, and he likes boxing. Interviewer asks him if he listens to the critics that have said he hasnt been as aggressive as of late, says he does, and thats criticism makes him better. Says he defenately will be aggressive July 19th. End

Hopefully we see an aggressive AA, and also improved with a new great boxing coach.

Thanks man! I tried to prop you but got to spread the love again! I'll keep tryin untill it gets through!
tkdfan
7/18/08 5:47:06PM
I saw an even better interview with Arlovski recently. Love his comments at the end about Sylvia. Check it out.

The MMA Craze