Arlovski fighting for Affliction?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Arlovski fighting for Affliction?
big_timmy
5/22/08 10:21:20PM
I was filling out my picks for the secondary league, and down the bottom of the Affliction section, i saw AA has a fight against Ben Rothwell.

I havent heard anything, so can anyone verify this?
SmileR
5/22/08 10:29:43PM
Its still not confirmed and the closer it gets the less I'm believing it! I wish it was though! Arlovski would be on one hell of a win streak after he crushes Rothwell!
whardin19
5/22/08 10:59:15PM
Yeah me too. It's getting harder to believe the closer it gets to the event. I think Dana is telling the truth when he says he's working hard to bring Arlovski back to the UFC.
89vision
5/22/08 11:35:03PM

Posted by SmileR

Its still not confirmed and the closer it gets the less I'm believing it! I wish it was though! Arlovski would be on one hell of a win streak after he crushes Rothwell!

Yeah and its weird because at the affliction press conference they said Rothwell's opponent was "TBA" yet all these rumors are pointing to Andrei, personally i think he should stay with the UFC and i personally believe he will be back someday (if he indeed leaves) im shocked that nothing has been confirmed, Andrei was to let us know by early May and nothing to report on this, i however am not against the idea of him fighting some big names outside UFC, a big win against lets say Rothwell and a win against Barnett, then Dana will want to give him bigger bucks (possibly a title shot) and know what a mistake he made cutting one of the most popular (also deserving of a title shot) and exciting fighters he had

To be honest though, i think theres might be a big coverup here, Andrei and Dana might have some sort of under the table agreement or something, looks like Andrei and or Dana just arnt coming to agreement or maybe one or both of them is ignoring the other ??? idk