Did Arlovski re-sign with the ufc?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Did Arlovski re-sign with the ufc?
SmileR
2/3/08 10:09:10AM
I'v been searching the net for days on any advancement with his negotiations with the UFC but can't find anything.
Its not looking promising whit his next fight being a under card. But I'm hoping their just waiting to see which Arlovski shows before finalizing his contract.

Any news would really help as he's my favorite fighter regardless of what people say. His management insist their still on good terms with the ufc also which sounds promising.

I hope he re-signs as m1 is difficult to get in the U.K and that the only place i can see him going.
Boo_Radley21
2/3/08 10:48:15AM

Posted by SmileR

I'v been searching the net for days on any advancement with his negotiations with the UFC but can't find anything.
Its not looking promising whit his next fight being a under card. But I'm hoping their just waiting to see which Arlovski shows before finalizing his contract.

Any news would really help as he's my favorite fighter regardless of what people say. His management insist their still on good terms with the ufc also which sounds promising.

I hope he re-signs as m1 is difficult to get in the U.K and that the only place i can see him going.

I hear you man. I'd hate to see him go.
Pitbull09
2/3/08 2:04:32PM
There are so many rumors going around that its hard to know. For the longest time everyone thought that he was going to leave since UFC "wouldnt let him fight his last fight" but then we learned he had been scheduled twice but the opponents got injured. From what I see, Im pretty sure AA and the UFC are ok with each other and he will resign if the UFC wants him back. I hope he destroyes O'Brian so the UFC is eager for a new contract.
SmileR
2/3/08 2:13:09PM

Posted by Pitbull09

There are so many rumors going around that its hard to know. For the longest time everyone thought that he was going to leave since UFC "wouldnt let him fight his last fight" but then we learned he had been scheduled twice but the opponents got injured. From what I see, Im pretty sure AA and the UFC are ok with each other and he will resign if the UFC wants him back. I hope he destroyes O'Brian so the UFC is eager for a new contract.

Me to man!
It'd be a waist to let him go, a hungry AA is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world!
He also brings some depth to one of the UFCs weaker devisions and can still sell PPV's.
I hope he does sign!
kevietre
2/3/08 2:24:40PM
He's suppose to fight at UFC 82 but the UFC didn't even put him in the promo which is BS. They advertised Fitch will be fighting and not the former UFC Heavyweight champ? I hope he fights and if he does I hope they televise it and if they do I hope he wins and if he does I hope its by a KNOCK OUT.
loonytnt
2/3/08 3:39:44PM
AA is a great fightin and if the UFC dont want him im sure m1 is going to have AA vs fedor
cmill21
2/3/08 4:09:06PM
I've heard the UFC is wanting him gone, and might fight JOB on the undercard.
mkiv9secsupra
2/3/08 4:16:54PM

Posted by kevietre

He's suppose to fight at UFC 82 but the UFC didn't even put him in the promo which is BS. They advertised Fitch will be fighting and not the former UFC Heavyweight champ? I hope he fights and if he does I hope they televise it and if they do I hope he wins and if he does I hope its by a KNOCK OUT.

seriously?! Fitch gets a can and gets on the main card and Arlovski gets a guy who beat Herring and gets sent to the undercard!
atlas777
2/4/08 11:25:10AM
When it comes down to the time in sure AA will be on the main card i would hate to see him go he is one of my favorite fighters and he is a beast i hope he tears through Jake O'brian and makes another run at the title
sinister_16
4/8/08 10:03:10AM
i hope he did
casey64
4/8/08 10:14:46AM

Posted by SmileR

I would hate to see him go man this sucks.