Why aren't they pushin Josh Neer ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Why aren't they pushin Josh Neer ?
theguido
5/31/08 12:32:13PM
His last 4 UFC wins were aginst Guillard (no big deal), Stevenson, and Din Thomas. They should be testing this guy. I say pu him up against someone esle on the rise like Clementi or Manny?
whardin19
5/31/08 12:46:31PM
Are you trying to say Nate Diaz isn't a tough opponent? Your crazy man! Diaz has ran through everyone put in front of him so far, and he will beat Neer.
theguido
5/31/08 12:57:13PM
I said nothing of the sort. I enjoy watching Diaz . Just saying that Neer has some quality wins and I'd like to see him tested. So settle
prozacnation1978
5/31/08 1:03:20PM
i think diaz is enough right now, nate will beat him just like his big bro did
mrkennedy
5/31/08 1:16:58PM
diaz gone a destroy neer
Twenty20Dollars
5/31/08 1:48:47PM
well because josh is 3-3 in the UFC. he has been tested but only beat stevenson and thomas by decision. then lost to nick diaz, drew fickett and burkman. UFC shouldnt push a guy that is 3-3, when he just came back into the UFC.

But diaz will give him an ass whooping i think.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
5/31/08 2:18:29PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

well because josh is 3-3 in the UFC. he has been tested but only beat stevenson and thomas by decision. then lost to nick diaz, drew fickett and burkman. UFC shouldnt push a guy that is 3-3, when he just came back into the UFC.

But diaz will give him an ass whooping i think.

What is his record since moving to LW? Very good since the drop, he will be a very tough fight for Diaz. Trust me TS if Neer wins this he will get a big push.
Twenty20Dollars
5/31/08 3:10:12PM
yeah but this is the push for josh neer, facing nate diaz who is just finishing everyone.
rabbit915
5/31/08 5:19:48PM
I think Nate Diaz is a really good choice for pushing Neer if he can win. Ive got them ranked in about the same place and beating Diaz would give Neer some serious notoriety with the casual fan.

Now, i dont think that the UFC is pushing Neer with this choice because they are trying to build up diaz but if Josh wins, hes in good shape to move to the next tier in this division.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
6/1/08 12:51:15AM
gartface
6/1/08 1:12:06AM

Posted by whardin19

Are you trying to say Nate Diaz isn't a tough opponent? Your crazy man! Diaz has ran through everyone put in front of him so far, and he will beat Neer.

I don't think getting crucifixed and knocked out, yes I said knocked out, is running through your opponent.
bigbubbano23
6/1/08 1:17:44AM
prolly because if he loses he's gonna get cut.
gartface
6/1/08 1:20:57AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

prolly because if he loses he's gonna get cut.

If he gets cut, he'll be a gem for another organization. I'd love to see Josh Thomson, Yves Edwards, Jamie Varner, KJ Noons, or even Nick Diaz fight against Josh Neer.