Apple announces new products

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Apple announces new products
ChrisSabal
9/12/12 8:00:58PM
iPods

iPhone

I am personally only excited for the iPod Nano. Love the look and I am done playing with apps so I am glad I am getting this music player which will only be used for strictly music.

The iPhone 5 I looked into and the Samsung Galaxy S3 still beats it out. So when the time comes for a new phone upgrade that is what I will get instead of the iPhone.
SmileR
9/12/12 9:16:09PM
From what I've read the Samsung and the HTC will be big competition for the iphone. They beat it tech wise and both have better battery life as well as the same Mp cameras with the Samsung having a slightly better forward facing camera.

The contracts offered with the other two are hugely better also, but its an iphone so no doubt all the hipsters and fashionable people will have one.

I think it just looks like the 4s but bigger and with new earphones.
ChrisSabal
9/12/12 9:21:23PM

Posted by SmileR

From what I've read the Samsung and the HTC will be big competition for the iphone. They beat it tech wise and both have better battery life as well as the same Mp cameras with the Samsung having a slightly better forward facing camera.

The contracts offered with the other two are hugely better also, but its an iphone so no doubt all the hipsters and fashionable people will have one.

could the headphones get any uglier?
SmileR
9/13/12 7:00:39AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by SmileR

could the headphones get any uglier?

They do look pretty ugly but they should sound pretty decent. The extra speaker could be used specifically for the lower end frequencies which would act sort of like a in ear sub woofer so the tinny-ness of the old headphones should be dealt with. But if I was spending 600+$ on a phone I'd want good quality over ear headphones. In ear suck!
shaneTpain
9/13/12 9:01:39AM
im getting a new nano for sure