An apology to the War Wagon

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » An apology to the War Wagon
jae_1833
8/10/08 2:32:08PM

After recieving an email bitch slapping from Svartorm today I realize that I owe several people a sincere apolgy. So to the entire War Wagon Fight Camp, his fans, and to the fans of Ken Shamrock I am sorry.
Sincerely, John
bullettdodger
8/10/08 3:24:58PM
apology accepted but in all seriousness I find myself wondering what it was that you said that warranted a topic of apology
JimiMak
8/10/08 4:06:25PM
Ya, I don't have any idea what you said, but I accept on behalf of the WarWagon and give you props for stepping up and making a thread like this.
jae_1833
8/10/08 4:52:24PM
I basically stated he was punch drunk......same with Shammy. Ect.....I think they deleted my statement, right before the pimp hand came raining down. Glad your cool.
casey64
8/10/08 5:59:51PM

Posted by jae_1833

After recieving an email bitch slapping from Svartorm today I realize that I owe several people a sincere apolgy. So to the entire War Wagon Fight Camp, his fans, and to the fans of Ken Shamrock I am sorry.
Sincerely, John

Props for coming out and posting this as a thread, many would have sent a pm, but you came out apologized in front of everyone. It's always good to stay on the good side of things.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/10/08 7:20:25PM
It takes a man to admit when he's wrong but it takes an even bigger man to do it publicly.