I apologize to everyone

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I apologize to everyone
kingsmasher
7/31/11 11:49:10AM
I apologize to everyone that took offense to my posts...but first I would like to say..

Calling me immature and a dumazz by posters just feeds into it and gets me going...Also to immediately start with Fedor excuses is just as much as disrespect to Dan Henderson...Is it not?

Sometimes...You can tell who is going to win a fight within 1 min and a half...When that fight got started and then when dan Henderson clinched with Fedor to the cage and kneed him like 30 times I think everyone knew Fedor was in trouble..

How many fighters have been KOed and said early stoppage...Do I need to make a list? How bout Gray Maynard when he fought Wiman...Recent CB Dollaway when Munoz Koed him...

I might not take the right approach but I actually am way more for an early stoppage than blood thirsty and seeing a fighter get seriously injured...

Herb Dean is the one of the best refs in the business...disrespect him too...
Copenhagen
7/31/11 12:00:51PM
Wow.
sparky
7/31/11 12:07:25PM
tn_rebel
7/31/11 12:11:11PM

Posted by kingsmasher

I apologize to everyone that took offense to my posts...but first I would like to say..

Calling me immature and a dumazz by posters just feeds into it and gets me going...Also to immediately start with Fedor excuses is just as much as disrespect to Dan Henderson...Is it not?

Sometimes...You can tell who is going to win a fight within 1 min and a half...When that fight got started and then when dan Henderson clinched with Fedor to the cage and kneed him like 30 times I think everyone knew Fedor was in trouble..

How many fighters have been KOed and said early stoppage...Do I need to make a list? How bout Gray Maynard when he fought Wiman...Recent CB Dollaway when Munoz Koed him...

I might not take the right approach but I actually am way more for an early stoppage than blood thirsty and seeing a fighter get seriously injured...

I couldn't agree with you more on this subject, but for some reason you can't say anything about Fedor without feeling the wrath of the playground.
prophecy033
7/31/11 12:30:56PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

I couldn't agree with you more on this subject, but for some reason you can't say anything about Fedor without feeling the wrath of the playground.

It's not about dogging Fedor for his last 3 performances that gets the playground going, its not showing Fedor respect for his career accomplishments. For all you guys that jumped into mma post ufc/pride merger, you need to take a look at the ranking in the heavyweight division prior to Fedor setting the world on fire. You thin Anderson is on an amazing streak, Fedor did it before him and for longer. So its not about you bringing him to task that gets us going, its the manner in which you say it (overrated, saddest man on the planet) that shows you don't really know what your talking about.
Did Liddell's earlier fights lose any credibility when he was losing 5 of his last 6 fights? And why haven't they? Because you got to see him on the regular. Is wanderlei overrated because of his recent losses too?
If someone new came into the sport around the time Chuck and wanderlei were losing all those fights at the end of their careers, and they said these dudes were overrated, and you knew better because you had seen the days they were knocking people out, you would bring those people talking ignorance to task on the spot.
tn_rebel
7/31/11 12:58:02PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

It's not about dogging Fedor for his last 3 performances that gets the playground going, its not showing Fedor respect for his career accomplishments. For all you guys that jumped into mma post ufc/pride merger, you need to take a look at the ranking in the heavyweight division prior to Fedor setting the world on fire. You thin Anderson is on an amazing streak, Fedor did it before him and for longer. So its not about you bringing him to task that gets us going, its the manner in which you say it (overrated, saddest man on the planet) that shows you don't really know what your talking about.
Did Liddell's earlier fights lose any credibility when he was losing 5 of his last 6 fights? And why haven't they? Because you got to see him on the regular. Is wanderlei overrated because of his recent losses too?

The best at any sport become the best by seeking to prove they are the best. Did Micheal Jordan prove he was the best against the Bullets? Or was it against the Lakers, Suns, Blazers, Sonics, Jazz, ect? Fedor had a chance to come to UFC after the merger and prove he was the best ever but he chose to take less money per fight with Strikeforce.
prophecy033
7/31/11 1:18:36PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

The best at any sport become the best by seeking to prove they are the best. Did Micheal Jordan prove he was the best against the Bullets? Or was it against the Lakers, Suns, Blazers, Sonics, Jazz, ect? Fedor had a chance to come to UFC after the merger and prove he was the best ever but he chose to take less money per fight with Strikeforce.

You need to read up on your history brother. Fedor fought in the BEST HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION in the sport when he was in pride. When the ufc bought pride and sucked up all the good heavyweights from pride, Fedor already destroyed them. Nog, cro-cop, hearing. Don't give me that sh*t about he was ducking anybody. Pride had the best heavyweights pound for pound. I guarantee it.
Oh and, Jordan proved he was the best against everyone. Look at his shot against Craig ehlo and the cavs. It didn't matter who Jordan was playing, he brought it every game every day. That's why he's the G.O.A.T.
tn_rebel
7/31/11 1:39:23PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

You need to read up on your history brother. Fedor fought in the BEST HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION in the sport when he was in pride. When the ufc bought pride and sucked up all the good heavyweights from pride, Fedor already destroyed them. Nog, cro-cop, hearing. Don't give me that sh*t about he was ducking anybody. Pride had the best heavyweights pound for pound. I guarantee it.
Oh and, Jordan proved he was the best against everyone. Look at his shot against Craig ehlo and the cavs. It didn't matter who Jordan was playing, he brought it every game every day. That's why he's the G.O.A.T.

Herring? Come on! Cro Cop might have the best highlight reel but not a legit contender. The big Nog fights were good wins tho. But surely even you can agree if he would have come to the UFC after Pride and scored a couple of wins "say over Randy and Brock" (which I don't think would have happened), then it would be alot harder to argue he was not the best. The truth is that he never cared to be the best; to be the best you have to want to be the best. And by the way the Cavs were pretty dang goo back then; they were included in the ect.
P.S. Fedor fans are not the only ones that have been watching for a while, though that seems to be everyone of yalls arguments.
sparky
7/31/11 2:08:19PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Your wasting your time brother some people have their minds made up. The hardcore's know who Fedor is and his last few fights dont change anything!!!!!
FastKnockout
7/31/11 2:09:32PM
I apologize for calling you a dumbass. I shouldn't have attacked you personally but I was in a vulnerable state of mind after watching both Robbie Lawler and Fedor lose in the same night, and I lashed out at you.

I respect you as person, but not as a fan. It's impossible. I don't think I've seen one post from you so far that I've agreed with, and I don't like reading all the negativity you hold against fighters you don't like. I'm probably one of the biggest Tito haters out there, but even I give him his props from time to time.

Last night I was pissed because it seemed like you were hating on Fedor just to hate. I mean come on man, you posted a picture of him after his fight with Big Foot and tried to throw it in with your reasons why you think Fedor was out against Henderson. I'm wondering if you actually watched the fight or just read the play-by-play, because if you would've watched when they announced the winner, you would've seen that Fedor was nowhere near as damaged as that picture.
Chael_Sonnen
7/31/11 2:13:43PM
Yo peeps, It's the internet.....don't take your username and your love of a fighter that you probably had never had a conversation with so serious

Now, go outside and get some fresh air.....socialize and be happy.
jjeans
7/31/11 2:18:03PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I respect you as person, but not as a fan. It's impossible. I don't think I've seen one post from you so far that I've agreed with, and I don't like reading all the negativity you hold against fighters you don't like. I'm probably one of the biggest Tito haters out there, but even I give him his props from time to time.

Same, but mind you Kingsmasher, if there wasn't someone I disagreed with I'd get bored. I don't want everybody to agree with me. So I respect you're negativity, I just want to know what sort of fights you do enjoy and which fighters you do like! lol
prophecy033
7/31/11 2:18:58PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Herring? Come on! Cro Cop might have the best highlight reel but not a legit contender. The big Nog fights were good wins tho. But surely even you can agree if he would have come to the UFC after Pride and scored a couple of wins "say over Randy and Brock" (which I don't think would have happened), then it would be alot harder to argue he was not the best. The truth is that he never cared to be the best; to be the best you have to want to be the best. And by the way the Cavs were pretty dang goo back then; they were included in the ect.
P.S. Fedor fans are not the only ones that have been watching for a while, though that seems to be everyone of yalls arguments.

When Fedor fought them in PRIDE, keep that work in your head, PRIDE, herring AND cro-cop were top 10 guys. Who do you think made them look normal. By the time the pride guys got to the ufc they had all been beaten by Fedor. Fedor and randy could have happened but Dana didn't wanna cross promote with M-1, so you can stop Thinking he ran from that fight. It would have been great to see him in the ufc, preferably back when randy was still fighting (the ufc list a lot of $ not doing that fight). But him not fighting in the ufc doesn't automatically make him a chump. He's the greatest heavyweight thus far in the short existance of mma And yeah, ok, the cavs were alright, they were the phoenix suns of that time. Not playing style but always the brides maid, never the bride
prophecy033
7/31/11 2:23:39PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Your wasting your time brother some people have their minds made up. The hardcore's know who Fedor is and his last few fights dont change anything!!!!!

I know, its a shame. LAST EMPEROR
mrsmiley
7/31/11 2:25:53PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Ummm.........Herring wast TOP 10 when he fought Fedor and the favirote to win.
Fedor had just joined Pride he fought Heath and it was a big upset. Bas and Quadros where amazed that the unassuming new comer dispatched the top 10 fighter.

And CC not a legit contender???????
That was the number one heavy weight fight of the time period. Nothing in the UFC even compared at the time. They had Mir,Cabbage,Sims,Slyvia,AA,Buentello,Assurio Silva,and Dan Mcgee. Insignificant to the Pride HW's at the time.
pmoney
7/31/11 2:28:28PM
I am staying out of this topic! lol
tn_rebel
7/31/11 2:35:34PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Fedor had just joined Pride he fought Heath and it was a big upset.

That really shows how weak the heavyweight division was back then! I know we only have almost 2 decades of mma to compare but its easy to see the heavyweight division is better now. Mike Tyson also dominated a heavyweight division when there was no one to challenge him. Does that make him the best ever? I don't think so.
prophecy033
7/31/11 2:37:00PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Fedor had just joined Pride he fought Heath and it was a big upset. Bas and Quadros where amazed that the unassuming new comer dispatched the top 10 fighter.

That was the number one heavy weight fight of the time period. Nothing in the UFC even compared at the time. They had Mir,Cabbage,Sims,Slyvia,AA,Buentello,Assurio Silva,and Dan Mcgee. Insignificant to the Pride HW's at the time.

I think it was Gan Mcgee, not Dan. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Assurio Silva Sh*it himself (literally) against Sylvia?
mrsmiley
7/31/11 2:39:01PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

I think it was Gan Mcgee, not Dan. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Assurio Silva Sh*it himself (literally) against Sylvia?

You're right on both remarks.
telnights
7/31/11 2:39:48PM
It amazes how unwilling some people are to look up or try to understand history of things. With that said to understand why fans love Fedor you have to understand what Fedor did in Pride in it's heyday. Was Fedor the best HW in the world? Yes, he clearly was, he fought the best of the best from 2002 to 2005.

All the fighters below Fedor fought from the years above and all these guys where ranked in the top 10 in the years he fought them. Some of them were even ranked in the top P4P list.

Semmy Schilt
Heath Herring
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira x2
Kazuyuki Fujita
Mark Coleman
Kevin Randleman
Mirko Filipovic

Also below I pulled some rankings I could find from the years above.

HEAVYWEIGHT 2002
1. Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira
2. Josh Barnett
3. Heath Herring
4. Randy Couture
5. Pedro Rizzo
6. Mark Coleman
7. Ricco Rodriguez
8. Igor Vovchanchyn
9. Mario Sperry
10.Semmy Schilt

Heavyweight 2003
1) Fedor Emelianenko
2) Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
3) Josh Barnett
4) Mirko Filipovic
5) Tim Sylvia
6) Andrei Arlovski
7) Heath Herring
8) Mark Coleman
9) Wesley Correira
10) Travis Wiuff

Heavyweight 2004
1. Emelianeko Fedor
2. Minotauro Nogueira
3. Tim Sylvia
4. Josh Barnett
5. Mirko Cro Cop
6. Andrei Arlovksi
7. Heath Herring
8. Pedro Rizzo
9. Semmy Schilt
10.Frank Mir

He also fought and beat both Andrei Arlovski ( who was ranked 2nd at time of fight) and Tim Sylvia ( who was ranked 3rd at time of fight). Now I don't think anyone can name one HW that has beat that many top 10s and went undefeated the hole time. You add that with the fact he was undersized and you have the greatest HW ever.

Now I think what hurt Fedor's image was the freak show fights and his management seemingly avoiding the UFC. Did he fight some cans in his time? Yes, but does that really take away from what he did back in the day? I don't think so.

Now as far as a fighter saying he thinks it was or wasn't stopped early. Most fighters that get KOed and than wake up have no clue they were even out and they very rarely interview the fighter in the cage after the fact. It's not till they talk to their corner or watch a replay that they even know what really happened.

As far a the MMAPlayground and how it feels about Fedor.To most old school fans he was a god in the day and is held in very high regard. But also we MODs and most posters on the playground don't like any form of fighter bashing and you invite being flamed and forum banned when you bash any fighter.
mrsmiley
7/31/11 2:44:34PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Fedor had just joined Pride he fought Heath and it was a big upset.

That really shows how weak the heavyweight division was back then! I know we only have almost 2 decades of mma to compare but its easy to see the heavyweight division is better now. Mike Tyson also dominated a heavyweight division when there was no one to challenge him. Does that make him the best ever? I don't think so.

It shows how weak the UFC HW division was. For the time Prides HW division is what the UFC's HW division is now. Of course guys like Cain have a larger skill set than CC or Herring but the sport is still growing. Prides HW's where already accomplished fighters for the most part who had dominated in the UFC prior to coming to Pride which made Fedor's win all the more impressive.

I think the MW division is possibly the weakest in the UFC but I don't think that discredits Anderson's wins or his arguable status as the best today.
tn_rebel
7/31/11 2:49:36PM

Posted by telnights

It amazes how unwilling some people are to look up or try to understand history of things. With that said to understand why fans love Fedor you have to understand what Fedor did in Pride in it's heyday. Was Fedor the best HW in the world? Yes, he clearly was, he fought the best of the best from 2002 to 2005.

All the fighters below Fedor fought from the years above and all these guys where ranked in the top 10 in the years he fought them. Some of them were even ranked in the top P4P list.

Semmy Schilt
Heath Herring
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira x2
Kazuyuki Fujita
Mark Coleman
Kevin Randleman
Mirko Filipovic

Also below I pulled some rankings I could find from the years above.

HEAVYWEIGHT 2002
1. Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira
2. Josh Barnett
3. Heath Herring
4. Randy Couture
5. Pedro Rizzo
6. Mark Coleman
7. Ricco Rodriguez
8. Igor Vovchanchyn
9. Mario Sperry
10.Semmy Schilt

Heavyweight 2003
1) Fedor Emelianenko
2) Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
3) Josh Barnett
4) Mirko Filipovic
5) Tim Sylvia
6) Andrei Arlovski
7) Heath Herring
8) Mark Coleman
9) Wesley Correira
10) Travis Wiuff

Heavyweight 2004
1. Emelianeko Fedor
2. Minotauro Nogueira
3. Tim Sylvia
4. Josh Barnett
5. Mirko Cro Cop
6. Andrei Arlovksi
7. Heath Herring
8. Pedro Rizzo
9. Semmy Schilt
10.Frank Mir

He also fought and beat both Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia when both of them were top 10 HWs. Now I don't think anyone can name one HW that has beat that many top 10s and went undefeated the hole time. You add that with the fact he was undersized and you have the greatest HW ever.

Now I think what hurt Fedor's image was the freak show fights and his management seemingly avoiding the UFC. Did he fight some cans in his time? Yes, but does that really take away from what he did back in the day? I don't think so.

Now as far as a fighter saying he thinks it was or wasn't stopped early. Most fighters that get KOed and than wake up have no clue they were even out and they very rarely interview the fighter in the cage after the fact. It's not till they talk to their corner or watch a replay that they even know what really happened.

As far a the MMAPlayground and how it feels about Fedor.To most old school fans he was a god in the day and is held in very high regard. But also we MODs and most posters on the playground don't like any form of fighter bashing and you invite being flamed and forum banned when you bash any fighter.

Anytime someone says something someone don't like, they claim fighter bashing. Go back through my posts. Who have I bashed? Or maybe my definition of bashing is different? Please let me know what i have said that would be considered fighter bashing enough to get me banned and i will gladly appologize to whoever to offense.
Chael_Sonnen
7/31/11 3:07:25PM
Wow, and I thought Beej fans were sensitive.
kingsmasher
7/31/11 3:15:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

If someone new came into the sport around the time Chuck and wanderlei were losing all those fights at the end of their careers, and they said these dudes were overrated, and you knew better because you had seen the days they were knocking people out, you would bring those people talking ignorance to task on the spot.

Dude you are seriously specualting how long I been watching MMA...Clear back to Royce Gracie...And I was a big fan of Kimo back in the day...Now where I lived during Pride our cable company didnt have the channel period...

With that said I have watched all fedors fights on you tube...And had not seen much of him until about 5 years ago my friend said he was great...SO I watched I saw him get a win over Arona that to me was controversial...I saw him go the distance with NOg twice and fight Cro Cop....Now lets be honest...Hes been in alot of fights? Has Henderson not been in the same amount been in the same wars...He significantly older nad had a reach DIS advantage...From my 2000 posts on ESPN all I have said was Fedors matches were against guys he favored style wise...And he was facing guys that were obvioulsy from the UFC didnt take fighting as serious anymore...I also have always said look when he was in his PRIME...as they would say Babulu went to a decision with him...The way people spoke just act like he faced the cream of the crop on his run...I have probably watched more Fedor than anyone here because I have watched them all numerous times...

Look at his opponents records...This remind s me of the older generation who just do not realize that a jr high school education is better than a high school education from the 50s...

And the answer is no...Do I respect his 30 - 0 run...No NO NO...its the talent of opponents doesnt warrant the praise...it would be similar to a big name guy in the UFC to be fighting in a local regional fight and winning...
telnights
7/31/11 3:19:01PM

Posted by tn_rebel
Anytime someone says something someone don't like, they claim fighter bashing. Go back through my posts. Who have I bashed? Or maybe my definition of bashing is different? Please let me know what i have said that would be considered fighter bashing enough to get me banned and i will gladly appologize to whoever to offense.

Did I say you? Did I even post any playground members name in my post?

I for one don't claim fighter bashing and I have yet to see any of the current MODs do so without it clearly being just that.

Let me give you example of bashing and not bashing. I going to keep this very G rated.

I think fighterA has been avoiding the tough fights. - This is not bashing.

I think fighterA's management is avoiding the tough fighters because they are scared their fight will loss. This also isn't fighter bashing.

I think fighterA has been avoiding fights because he is a scaredy cat. - This is bashing. Most likely get flamed for using scaredy cat and warned for bashing. Also most likely get your man card revoked for using scaredy cat.

prophecy033
7/31/11 3:42:40PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Dude you are seriously specualting how long I been watching MMA...Clear back to Royce Gracie...And I was a big fan of Kimo back in the day...Now where I lived during Pride our cable company didnt have the channel period...

With that said I have watched all fedors fights on you tube...And had not seen much of him until about 5 years ago my friend said he was great...SO I watched I saw him get a win over Arona that to me was controversial...I saw him go the distance with NOg twice and fight Cro Cop....Now lets be honest...Hes been in alot of fights? Has Henderson not been in the same amount been in the same wars...He significantly older nad had a reach DIS advantage...From my 2000 posts on ESPN all I have said was Fedors matches were against guys he favored style wise...And he was facing guys that were obvioulsy from the UFC didnt take fighting as serious anymore...I also have always said look when he was in his PRIME...as they would say Babulu went to a decision with him...The way people spoke just act like he faced the cream of the crop on his run...I have probably watched more Fedor than anyone here because I have watched them all numerous times...

Look at his opponents records...This remind s me of the older generation who just do not realize that a jr high school education is better than a high school education from the 50s...

And the answer is no...Do I respect his 30 - 0 run...No NO NO...its the talent of opponents doesnt warrant the praise...it would be similar to a big name guy in the UFC to be fighting in a local regional fight and winning...

Seems your making so assumptions of your own. First of all, where at in my post did I mention your name? If you don't respect his wins over nog and cro-cop then how can your respect Cain's win over nog and Dos Santo's win over cro-cop? Fedor fought them when each was much younger and more Dangerous. Although i do agree with you that the competition is much tougher now, it doesn't take away the fact that Fedor beat the best to become the best. Obviously Fedor is no longer the best and to tell you the truth I'm not really that big of a fan of the guy, I just recognize greatness when I see it. Hell, I don't even like Anderson Silva but he's a damn great fighter and the best on the planet
kingsmasher
7/31/11 3:52:12PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

First of all, where at in my post did I mention your name? If you don't respect his wins over nog and cro-cop then how can your respect Cain's win over nog and Dos Santo's win over cro-cop? Fedor fought them when each was much younger and more Dangerous. Although i do agree with you that the competition is much tougher now, it doesn't take away the fact that Fedor beat the best to become the best. Obviously Fedor is no longer the best and to tell you the truth I'm not really that big of a fan of the guy, I just recognize greatness when I see it. Hell, I don't even like Anderson Silva but he's a damn great fighter and the best on the planet

Well I was in the quote? so I have a legit argument to think you were directing at me...
sparky
7/31/11 3:57:02PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

Seems your making so assumptions of your own. First of all, where at in my post did I mention your name? If you don't respect his wins over nog and cro-cop then how can your respect Cain's win over nog and Dos Santo's win over cro-cop? Fedor fought them when each was much younger and more Dangerous. Although i do agree with you that the competition is much tougher now, it doesn't take away the fact that Fedor beat the best to become the best. Obviously Fedor is no longer the best and to tell you the truth I'm not really that big of a fan of the guy, I just recognize greatness when I see it. Hell, I don't even like Anderson Silva but he's a damn great fighter and the best on the planet

prophecy033
7/31/11 3:59:25PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kingsmasher

First of all, where at in my post did I mention your name? If you don't respect his wins over nog and cro-cop then how can your respect Cain's win over nog and Dos Santo's win over cro-cop? Fedor fought them when each was much younger and more Dangerous. Although i do agree with you that the competition is much tougher now, it doesn't take away the fact that Fedor beat the best to become the best. Obviously Fedor is no longer the best and to tell you the truth I'm not really that big of a fan of the guy, I just recognize greatness when I see it. Hell, I don't even like Anderson Silva but he's a damn great fighter and the best on the planet

Well I was in the quote? so I have a legit argument to think you were directing at me...

It was a generalized statement, not intended towards any one person. I wasn't name dropping nor was a blasting anyone inparticular. not everyone is out to get you
telnights
7/31/11 4:04:10PM
This topic is done.