Antonio Silva vs. Mark Hunt to headline December 21st UFC Fight Night in Australia

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Antonio Silva vs. Mark Hunt to headline December 21st UFC Fight Night in Australia
Budgellism
9/3/13 8:04:21PM
UFC returns to Australia on Dec. 21, and heavyweight Mark Hunt will be on the main event of the Fight Night card.

Sources close to the situation told MMAFighting.com that Pride veteran Mark Hunt has verbally agreed to meet Brazilian heavyweight Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva in a five-round battle in Australia on Dec. 21, but the city or venue for the event has not been determined. Combate first reported the news.

LINK
SmileR
9/3/13 8:15:08PM
What a fight!!!
sparky
9/3/13 8:16:58PM
Good fight both coming off ass whoopings they would love to forget about.

I'm leaning towards Big Foot I just think he is the more well rounded fighter. If Hunt doesnt land one big punch I think he is screwed I dont see any other way for him to win.
Webbie
9/3/13 8:31:20PM
Solid fight, but I think Bigfoot will take Hunt down and submit him with ease.
george112
9/3/13 8:50:42PM
Fuck yes

Anytime Hunt fights its badass
jae_1833
9/3/13 8:50:53PM
Sweet match up that will definitely get one of them back on the right track...what does this mean about Ben Rothwell though...God they better not give him Browne!
Webbie
9/3/13 8:55:51PM

Posted by jae_1833

Sweet match up that will definitely get one of them back on the right track...what does this mean about Ben Rothwell though...God they better not give him Browne!

Rothwell/Barnett maybe? I'd be okay with that personally.
hotrodttt
9/3/13 10:27:52PM
I see Hunt putting him to sleep with an overhand right
aussiemma
9/3/13 10:28:50PM
Great fight ! I'm definitely going to this, don't care which city !
Hunt will find silva's HUGE chin and put him away !

War Hunt !!!!
aussiemma
9/3/13 10:31:38PM

Posted by jae_1833

Why not ? I thought rothwell looked great the other night
DrivenDavies15
9/3/13 10:50:20PM
Sweet fight. There is no way this is going to a decision. Hopefully we see a sick KO from Hunt
NE-1
9/3/13 10:59:03PM
Aren't both these guys ATT? Surprised they have agreed to fight.
prozacnation1978
9/3/13 11:07:52PM
Very sweet main event.

James te Huna
Dylan Andrews
Budgellism
9/3/13 11:39:21PM

Posted by hotrodttt

I see Hunt putting him to sleep with an overhand right

Same here. I also see him breaking his hand on that giant chin.
jae_1833
9/4/13 12:16:38AM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jae_1833

Because I personally agree with Browne in the opinion that he needs to work his way up to him, I want Browne vs Barnett.
aussiemma
9/4/13 10:30:20AM

Posted by jae_1833

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jae_1833

Because I personally agree with Browne in the opinion that he needs to work his way up to him, I want Browne vs Barnett.

I guess your right, he is a level above for sure. Would not mind seeing rothwell against Browne though...