Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Returns to Training, Targets May or June UFC Fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Returns to Training, Targets May or June UFC Fight
FastKnockout
1/9/14 12:16:03AM
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira on Wednesday revealed that he has returned to training with hopes to fight sometime in May or June.

Link
OnyxShadow
1/9/14 2:15:10AM
I wonder who he's going to get injured training to fight next.
prozacnation1978
1/9/14 10:06:47AM
He was suppose to face nelson on a Brazil fight night in May. Don't know if it will still happen
pmoney
1/9/14 10:55:53AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

He was suppose to face nelson on a Brazil fight night in May. Don't know if it will still happen

I think you are thinking of Rodrigo, not Rogerio....

I was wondering who he is going to fight when he comes back. Too bad the momentum from his spectacular win over Rashad is all but gone
BillsNewAccount
1/9/14 12:00:10PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by prozacnation1978

I think you are thinking of Rodrigo, not Rogerio....

I was wondering who he is going to fight when he comes back. Too bad the momentum from his spectacular win over Rashad is all but gone

Yeah, it's kind of funny that lil nog is ranked under Rashad but it's REALLY funny seeing Machida at 14 under Rashad, Hendo, Bader and Thiago Silva. Honestly who makes this shit up?
sparky
1/9/14 8:05:32PM
Lil Nog vs Shogun is bound to happen
frizzzlecake
1/9/14 8:59:24PM
Nog Brothers have such great fights it's a damn shame they spend so much time on the shelf.