Anthony Johnson Says John Howard Backed Out Of Upcoming Fight At TUF 9 Finale

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anthony Johnson Says John Howard Backed Out Of Upcoming Fight At TUF 9 Finale
Wolfenstein
3/13/09 1:47:08AM
"I was supposed to fight John Howard for the Ultimate Fighter Finale, but supposedly he backed out, so uh, I don’t know. I don’t know why he backed out, you know, he’s a fighter, he fights for the UFC, he shouldn’t back out of any fight. But it’s up to him. If he don’t think he’s ready for the competition don’t sign up for the UFC, you know what I mean?"

link
ziegler3334
3/13/09 9:26:18AM
bummer, i didn't know that.

however, i think johnson would roll through him. He's skyrocketing up the WW chain and i know i wouldn't want any part of him right now.
breakdown5
3/13/09 9:39:11AM
I read on another site that rumors are swirling on the underground of Hazelett vs Johnson as the replacement fight. This fight would be awesome. Please, please, please let this fight happen. Its all just rumor at this point but damn, what a fight it would be.
Twenty20Dollars
3/13/09 12:47:11PM
Oh come on Howard.

Johnson is a beast, hopefully he finds a good decent opponent and then KO's them.
FlashyG
3/13/09 1:03:43PM
I'm pretty sure Hazelett tore his ACL recently, so I can't imagine he'll be fighting on this card.

Maybe he heals incredibly quickly.
king_katool
3/13/09 1:40:57PM

Posted by breakdown5

I read on another site that rumors are swirling on the underground of Hazelett vs Johnson as the replacement fight. This fight would be awesome. Please, please, please let this fight happen. Its all just rumor at this point but damn, what a fight it would be.

i seen this rumor also, it come from the UG and has already been shot down, hazelett tore his ACL and is sadly out for a good 4-6 months
mkiv9secsupra
3/13/09 2:06:01PM
I cant blame him....... Id have backed out against Johnson as well. That dude is scary when he is going after someone.
chickmagnet
3/13/09 5:21:00PM
I don't blame him, Johnson is the hardest puncher in that division, man he has a lot of pontential.
CwB
3/13/09 6:32:58PM
I hope this is true, cause i want eye poke to fight someone a little tougher in the ww division, no offense to howard.