Animal Face-Off who would win?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Animal Face-Off who would win?
POLL: who wind
lion 15% (4)
tiger 7% (2)
bear 33% (9)
gorilla 22% (6)
croc 15% (4)
chuck norris lol 7% (2)
tdietel01
11/2/08 4:38:34PM
I was a big fan of the Animal face-off show when it was on. I thought I would have a poll on here and see what you guys think would happen if these beasts duked it out. We are gonna have 5 contestants. I am gonna go with the larger size of these animals and they are gonna be males. here are the fighters and thier stats.......

Male Lion- weight 550 lbs 8ft 2 inch long

Male tiger- 3.5 meters or 11ft 5 inch 306 kg or 673 lbs (had to look that up lol

Kodiak bear- 1,500 lbs 10 ft standing on 2 legs

silverback gorilla- 450 lbs 5ft 9 inch

Saltwater Croc- 18 ft 2,200 lbs

Those are the contestants, who would win in different match ups? It is hard to think of something taking on the bear but the tiger and lion have speed the gorilla has brains and the croc has armor and a nasty tail to go along with its teeth. right now i will say the croc cause i like them more lol.

here is a cool vid of a lion defending his ladies from those thieving ass hyenas. this is one violent lion pretty cool at the end
dannyfrank
11/2/08 5:07:50PM
the bear would totally kick all the other one's asses. you cant mess with 1500 lbs of hardcore

there was actually a show awhile back where they would look at animals stats and make computer animated fights between two animals. in one episode they had a bear fight a tiger and the bear won
MALICE
11/2/08 5:12:41PM

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

LOSER!

It sure is a tragedy we don't get to see more of your well thought out posts.

My vote is for the croc. Once they close their jaws on their prey, it's all over.
grappler0000
11/2/08 5:21:10PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

LOSER!

It sure is a tragedy we don't get to see more of your well thought out posts.

My vote is for the croc. Once they close their jaws on their prey, it's all over.

If the fight were to take place in the water, the croc takes it...otherwise the croc is at a huge disadvantage.
cmill21
11/2/08 5:54:54PM
On land I'll take the bear. I would like to see what kind of damage the Gorilla would do though.
Kracker_Jap
11/2/08 6:13:33PM

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

LOSER!

I agree, but then again it was rude

I picked the bear
Jackelope
11/2/08 6:15:30PM
In water there's no doubt the croc takes it.

On land I'll have to go with the bear taking a close decision over the tiger
iwannabesedated
11/2/08 6:17:08PM
Anyone ever see the Battle of Kruger bay Video.Im at work or i'd post a link..A youtube search with find it for you..Its pretty badass...you have to watch the whole thing its only like 7 mins or so.
Rush
11/2/08 6:31:21PM
Croc is more versatile. Even a croc at half the size you listed would kick ass. IMO
nastshabast
11/2/08 6:31:28PM
I saw a simulation that showed a Gorilla could easily kill a Tiger or Lion.
tdietel01
11/2/08 6:31:57PM
battle at kruger was nuts!! I saw it a couple of months ago. i think the wildabeasts should do that more lol
nastshabast
11/2/08 6:44:03PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Anyone ever see the Battle of Kruger bay Video.Im at work or i'd post a link..A youtube search with find it for you..Its pretty badass...you have to watch the whole thing its only like 7 mins or so.

Oh my that was so ****** dope!!

Here's The Link

LINK
dannyfrank
11/2/08 7:34:32PM

Posted by nastshabast

Here's The Link

LINK

haha! those lions are just like, "oh, f*ck that!"
higdon10
11/2/08 7:38:31PM
The Gorilla would destroy all.
roadking95th
11/2/08 8:23:38PM
Silverback

They have crazy wrestler strength!
cmill21
11/2/08 8:44:26PM

Posted by nastshabast

Here's The Link

LINK

I love it when animals do that. I saw one where a baboon got attacked and all his pack started attacking the lepard.
Khaos
11/2/08 10:41:21PM
I'm saying the bear, he would RULE ALL !!!!
breakdown5
11/2/08 11:05:06PM
I got Norris, he would turn them all into a rad coat.