Angry Whopper- The best Burger ever.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Angry Whopper- The best Burger ever.
joshryanshepherd
8/30/09 5:36:22PM
For those who have tried it, what do you think?
Personally i Love it!

and those who haven't, what the heck do you order at BK???
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Ordep
8/30/09 6:35:06PM
I usually don't eat at BK but the angry whopper commercial called my attention since I really like spicy things specially if it includes jalapenos. But before going to BK I read reviews online and all of them were the same.

"It's just a whopper with more toppings, not even spicy", "Not worthy, save your money or go somewhere else"...etc. etc. etc.

Whic are just basic replies to anything that is cooked at BK I guess. Anyways I went only to lose the $7. There's nothing good about this pseudo-burger. NOTHING! It's not spicy at all, the onions are thin, lame and soggy, and the bacon it's not even good and the jalapenos didnt have a bit of flavor. Next time I'll go to my fav Burger place here in town and order a Burn em' Burger which is made of real ground beef, dipped in wing sauce and topped with real (not canned) jalapenos and jalapeno jack cheese.

Save your $$$$ add a couple bucks and go to a local Burger shop and eat a real thing.
bojangalz
8/30/09 6:53:12PM
Being a cop, I generally don't order fast food burgers. (especially in uniform)

For me the best burger in the world is the one coming off my grill at home.
SmileR
8/30/09 7:01:37PM
Crazy talk! Theirs a burger place in town that will do a burger called the mighty man. That is the best burger ever!!

Its two 6oz ground beef and black pepper burgers, topped with fresh grilled bacon, spicy monterey jack cheese & pepper sauce, cheese and a lightly toasted bun.
That is without a doubt the greatest burger I have ever eaten!
grappler0000
8/30/09 7:11:03PM

Posted by bojangalz

Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
Doneskiis
8/30/09 7:41:08PM
for those of you wholive in california. we all know what the best hamburger is. the in and out double double. next to that is carls jr's jalapeno burger. sorry bu imo BK sucks a fat one
SpiderSilva
8/30/09 7:53:14PM

Posted by Doneskiis

sorry but imo BK sucks a fat one

just about any burger place is better than BK or McD and bojanglez is right nothing is better than off the grill
gartface
8/30/09 7:58:10PM
More like the slightly agitated whopper...
bojangalz
8/30/09 8:14:33PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bojangalz

Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.

Burger Punk!

KingCmb
8/30/09 11:36:45PM
dude i work at bk and its the biggest pain in the balls to make and tbh its not even spicy but its still ok tasting
1daveufc
8/31/09 3:50:40AM
Av tried the angry whopper and its not hot as far as fast food goes a like KFC the best. But av got to say a think the BIG TASTY is the best burger from Macdonalds for fast food burgers.
emfleek
8/31/09 8:42:41AM
I thought it sucked. BK's jalapenos are disgusting.
DCRage
8/31/09 8:51:43AM
When I go I get either a Triple Whopper with Cheese or a BK Stacker-usually a double and/or a triple. I do like (and have had) the quad but it's almost a little too big and kinda hard to bite into at first.
SpiderSilva
8/31/09 9:10:22AM

Posted by DCRage

When I go I get either a Triple Whopper with Cheese or a BK Stacker-usually a double and/or a triple. I do like (and have had) the quad but it's almost a little too big and kinda hard to bite into at first.

Holy crap can you feel your heart slow down when you eat that man props for going triple sh!t I tried it once at wendys with their triple burger and I waspretty sure I was on my way to a heart attack after I finished it
emfleek
8/31/09 9:11:45AM
I'm a lardass and can't even stomach a triple. Mad props.
joshryanshepherd
8/31/09 11:41:31AM
I finished a Triple Angry whopper and large onion ring, it was fun until the end
BustedKnuckle
9/3/09 7:23:56PM
I dont like onions so the angry whopper doeswnt sound appealing to me....nor does any BK food. my favorite fast food burger has to be the DQ Ultimate Burger. But I am a self proclaimed GRILL MASTER!! and enoy the ones I cook much more.
emfleek
9/3/09 10:09:44PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

I dont like onions so the angry whopper doeswnt sound appealing to me....nor does any BK food. my favorite fast food burger has to be the DQ Ultimate Burger. But I am a self proclaimed GRILL MASTER!! and enoy the ones I cook much more.

Sonic burgers OWN BK, Wendy's, McDonald's and DQ...

I've yet to have an In & Out burger, though. I've heard they're badass.
king_katool
9/4/09 6:35:33PM
hows checkers we dont have one where i live, i always see the commercials and am dieing to try one
gartface
9/5/09 11:21:55AM

Posted by king_katool

hows checkers we dont have one where i live, i always see the commercials and am dieing to try one

Checkers/Rally's are alright. Their fries are far better than their sandwiches.