andy wang

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » andy wang
« Previous Page
Aether
6/24/07 5:40:33PM
he's a black belt in jiu jitsu, not judo, but yeah his takedown attempts weren't great. It wasn't all him though, cole did a good job of backing up when andy went in to shoot. Andy Wang isn't a good fighter, don't get me wrong, but at least this time he TRIED to do what he should've instead of just handing a win to his opponent, that made me really angry to watch.
papercut
6/24/07 7:17:09PM

Posted by StorminYourman

His nickname should just be "Sucks"

a guy that fights here in the "Mad Town Throwdown" whose nickname is "can I get a win?" his record is 2 and 12 his only wins are from cuts
MisFiT
6/24/07 7:19:35PM
Like I said, I wish I could track down this guy and Armbar him for eternity. I wish he had kids, so I could stomp on their testicals, cause that's how I felt when he made me lose $1,000 last night.
kbak303
6/24/07 8:06:30PM

Posted by Aether

he's a black belt in jiu jitsu, not judo, but yeah his takedown attempts weren't great. It wasn't all him though, cole did a good job of backing up when andy went in to shoot. Andy Wang isn't a good fighter, don't get me wrong, but at least this time he TRIED to do what he should've instead of just handing a win to his opponent, that made me really angry to watch.

I stand corrected, thank you! talk about paint myself as the perfect Noob...

still...i just 'ASSumed' that a black belt would shoot in and not be denied at least a few times....has anyone seen this kid's ground work?

ah well...there's always the WWE
fedorwins1
6/24/07 8:08:47PM

Posted by MisFiT

Like I said, I wish I could track down this guy and Armbar him for eternity. I wish he had kids, so I could stomp on their testicals, cause that's how I felt when he made me lose $1,000 last night.

You picked Wang for the upset
MisFiT
6/24/07 8:13:19PM
Yeah Yeah... Har Har Har...
fedorwins1
6/24/07 8:16:48PM
Sorry man, that's just funny. You should of known he was gonna brawl.
MisFiT
6/24/07 8:20:00PM
lol I know, i'm fuckin with you. I shouldnt have done it and I should have went with first instinct and not done it.
Pages: 1 [2]