Andrew W.K.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Andrew W.K.
fullfighting
5/14/08 8:27:50PM
Does anybody like Andrew W.K.'s music? I think it is awesome, especially to work out to. It really pumps me up but everyone i know thinks it is the worst music ever made. Not that what they think really matters, but i was just curious if anyone had any thoughts.
cryinryan
5/14/08 8:31:16PM
Some of the songs on his 1st albumn are awesome and just get me super pumped up. He's gone off the deep end a little and his new music isn't good but his old stuff ruled.
fullfighting
5/14/08 8:34:20PM
I agree completely. His early stuff was way better than his new stuff.
JoeySteel
5/14/08 8:50:08PM
I don't care for his music either way, i guess it is okay. But I'll tell you what. I met him a bunch of years back, and he was the nicest dude ever. really great guy, unbelievable. I always stick up for him; impressed the hell out of me.

He is HUGE too, dude was like 6'3" or something, maybe bigger.
big ass dude.

jiujitsufreak74
5/14/08 11:32:51PM
Al i can say is this: IT'S TIME TO PARTY, LET'S PARTY! HANG OUT WITH YOURSELF AND HAVE A CRAZY PARTY!!!!!
bullettdodger
5/15/08 2:19:06AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Al i can say is this: IT'S TIME TO PARTY, LET'S PARTY! HANG OUT WITH YOURSELF AND HAVE A CRAZY PARTY!!!!!

fuggin eh jitz you beat me to it
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/15/08 8:01:11AM
WE WANNA HAVE FUN AND WE WANNA GET WAAAAAASTEEEED!!!!!!

yeah man andrew w.k. is pretty awesome. Seen his shows twice and went backstage the 2nd time around. and yeah whoever said it, he is freaaaking huge, you would never think he's that big by just seeing a video. And I don't know if anyone knows this but the guy has a band only for live shows, all of his cds are completely 100% self played (guitar,drums,bass, any other instrument you hear in there) and self mixed. Anyways he rocks