Andrei Arlovski previews upcoming Fedor fight with help from Frank Shamrock and Gilbert Melendez (video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Andrei Arlovski previews upcoming Fedor fight with help from Frank Shamrock and Gilbert Melendez (video)
MMAcca
12/19/08 10:01:29AM
postman
12/19/08 10:21:27AM
AA seems so focuces for this fight can't wait to see it!
Jackelope
12/19/08 10:43:39AM
Moved to proper forum
SpiderSilva
12/19/08 1:21:26PM
I think Fedor is AA head
thefightexpo
12/19/08 10:12:57PM
Fedor Rd1
MikeyG
12/19/08 10:52:37PM
I might be the only one who gives Andrei a good shot in this, oh well.

I'm interested to see if people will finally give Andrei the respect he deserves if he won. Dana would leave 1,000 messages on Andrei's voicemail if that happened to fight Nog after he submits Brock. Better believe he wouldnt be on no damn undercard ever again.
MrMcMachoman
12/23/08 4:22:48PM
Anyone for sure going to attend or order the event?

I want to see Fedor dominate once again.
cmill21
12/23/08 5:48:53PM
I thought AA had better english. Everyone who says AA has no chance is blind.
Jackelope
12/25/08 10:44:21PM

Posted by cmill21

He absolutely has a chance IMO, but I'd still place Fedor as a huge favorite in this fight. Short of tagging him up on the feet with crisp boxing inside I don't really see how AA can win it. He's got the power in his hands, but will he connect enough and at the right time? Even then it's kind of a problem because Fedor likes to throw bombs from outside and then close the distance on his opponents while they're dazed. AA has a great sprawl for TD defense, but we all know Fedor doesn't shoot double legs.

I dunno, man... I'm with Frank Shamrock. I'm just glad I'm not fighting him LOL
cmill21
12/26/08 12:50:33AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by cmill21

He absolutely has a chance IMO, but I'd still place Fedor as a huge favorite in this fight. Short of tagging him up on the feet with crisp boxing inside I don't really see how AA can win it. He's got the power in his hands, but will he connect enough and at the right time? Even then it's kind of a problem because Fedor likes to throw bombs from outside and then close the distance on his opponents while they're dazed. AA has a great sprawl for TD defense, but we all know Fedor doesn't shoot double legs.

I dunno, man... I'm with Frank Shamrock. I'm just glad I'm not fighting him LOL

Totally agree, but AA has as much of a chance as anyone to beat Fedor so for people to discount him is weird to me. Fedor is a bad match up for anyone simply because he can beat K-1 guys on the feet, BJJ black belts in the guard, and NCAA wrestlers on the mat. I woulden't take a fight with the guy to be honest. After watching him dismantle Cro Cop on the feet, I knew he was simply on another level then anyone.
The-Don
12/31/08 2:28:09PM
I would never count AA out in any fight... but against Fedor i just do not see what he brings to the table where he can really win? I mean really who out there has something they can say they have a way to beat Fedor..
BrutalKnockOut
1/5/09 4:44:24PM
This should be a great fight for both of these guys. We will see just how far Fedor's boxing has become.
gsquat
1/5/09 6:43:34PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I think Fedor is AA head

I'm having the hardest time making sense of this post.
cmill21
1/5/09 6:55:56PM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by SpiderSilva

I think Fedor is IN AA head

I'm having the hardest time making sense of this post.

I hink he's missing that part.
mrsmiley
1/6/09 2:41:18PM
AA has got a chance at winning,but if I have to guess at how this fight will turn out based on the Pitbulls last two fights,I say Fedor will win this with little effort.
Whitehead and Rothwell gave AA loads of trouble on the ground.If you amp their ground game X10,you are close to Fedors level(LOL).

If you wanted my predection for this fight,watch the 2nd round of Rothwell VS AA.The whole part were AA is on his back is probably what were in for.