André Galvão Next Fight In November

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » André Galvão Next Fight In November
MMAcca
10/12/08 6:23:36AM
Two times BJJ world champion, André Galvão showed his skills on his MMA debut, after submitting Jeremiah Metcalf on the second round, after being knocked down twice on the first. Getting ready for his next fight, Galvão will be at Colloseo Championship Fighting, at November 28th, to face Jared Bussemakers, who did three fights in professional MMA.

“I already signed the contract. I saw something on the internet and I think he (Jared) is from Jiu-Jitsu, he won fights by submission and, when lost, it was by knockout, I think. I’m getting ready and will be on my best for this fight”, said André, who’ll fight at welterweight division. With an undoubtedly superior ground game, Galvão won’t go to the fight thinking it’ll be easy to do his BJJ. “I believe he’s from BJJ, but he can surprise me… I’m training a lot Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ and submission… I’m starting now in MMA and I don’t wanna underestimate nobody”.

LINK