Andersons next Three opponets?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Andersons next Three opponets?
joshryanshepherd
7/29/09 2:52:45PM
After Griffin of Course, who would you like to see him fight. and lets be realistic here!

1.GSP- if BJ gets a shot at Georges after one title defense then, GSP should get anderson after his three defenses. besides, GSP poses some very interesting problems.

2.Hendo- Henderson Vs Anderson II has to happen, the first round of that fight is the only round Anderson has lost in his UFC career. I truly believe Dan can beat him.

3.Okami- Okami Deserves the fight as well as Anderson. Okami in my opinion would lose rather quickly but the Rematch is mandatory.

postman
7/29/09 3:09:57PM
Okami I don't think will get it they will give it to Maia or Nate before him.
1daveufc
7/29/09 3:28:34PM
well he will defend middleweight titl against maia or nate for one. Then if he beats forrest quickly why not let him fight the winner of shogun/machida a no he does not to fight machida but it wud be great. Then let him smash GSP up before he bows out.
vinny_cro_cop_q
7/29/09 3:30:31PM

Posted by 1daveufc

well he will defend middleweight titl against maia or nate for one. Then if he beats forrest quickly why not let him fight the winner of shogun/machida a no he does not to fight machida but it wud be great. Then let him smash GSP up before he bows out.

Smash GSP? that made me laugh
Hendo67
7/29/09 4:19:52PM
This isn't so much what will happen, but what i want to happen...

1. Dan Henderson
2. Vitor Belfort
3. Shogun/Machida @ 205.
UFCmma666
7/29/09 4:34:51PM

Posted by vinny_cro_cop_q

Posted by 1daveufc

Smash GSP? that made me laugh

my thoughts exactly
Khaos
7/29/09 5:42:51PM
Henderson. Marquardt. Okami.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/29/09 5:48:16PM
okami - waste of a fight - see the first fight and each fighters improvement since .

marquart - see above

hendo - every fight starts standing , 5 rounds dan will get caught eventually .

gsp - stated that he wants to stay at 170 - stated that the wrong decisions in mma can greatly affect your well being.

maia - yes please , IMO only potential threat at 185

palhares - down the road see above

top tier 205ers - (forrest )yes please
CwB
7/29/09 6:11:12PM
henderson, vitor, GSP, in that order please please please
SpiderSilva
7/29/09 7:29:28PM
GSP,205 champ(maybe Machita,Fedor this is a true dream but if he won those fights he could be considered the greatest of all time.
prozacnation1978
7/29/09 7:34:23PM
if 3 more fights

gsp
belfort
hendo or okami

i hope he stays though
Violence108
7/29/09 8:48:39PM
I would have to say
Winner of Nate/Maia for the title
Henderson again
GSP as his fair well fight
State_Champ
7/29/09 9:24:30PM
I would like Anderson to alternate fights between 185 and 205, defending his title at MW while working his way into title contention at LHW (in case Lyoto loses the belt). I would say after he fights Griffin he should defend his belt against Martquardt/Maia winner. IDK after that, but maybe Anderson could fight Shogun (if Shogun loses to Lyoto) or he could fight another potential contender so that he can keep his place in line for the LHW belt? And I would also definitely like to see Anderson take on Dan Henderson again....not that i think the result would be different, but one never knows....

Edit: Okami deserves a shot but I doubt the UFC is gonna let him have it......if they did then that would be cool too.
KingCmb
7/29/09 9:39:42PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

hendo - every fight starts standing , 5 rounds dan will get caught eventually .

maia - yes please , IMO only potential threat at 185

top tier 205ers - (forrest )yes please

lmao seems like a double standard to me if hendo in your opinion has no chance standing what makes you think maia does
Wolfenstein
7/29/09 10:48:05PM
Demian Maia
Shogun (although that might be unlikely if Lyoto dominates)
Belfort
spikerman19
7/29/09 11:16:29PM
I get that Okami fights are boring, I just feel bad when he gets overlooked by guys like Cote. Okami did well against Franklin (almost submission victory) and his K.O. of Tanner. He just needs his shot, how many more wins does he need.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/30/09 2:55:01PM

Posted by the-king

lmao seems like a double standard to me if hendo in your opinion has no chance standing what makes you think maia does

Maia doesn't have a chance standing either , but he has the submission skills to finish anderson . Hendo does not .
joshryanshepherd
7/30/09 2:57:39PM

Posted by the-king

Maia doesn't have a chance standing either , but he has the submission skills to finish anderson . Hendo does not .

hendo has the chin to last five rounds, maia does not. hendo has a high chance of taking anderson down. maia does not.
KingCmb
7/30/09 5:19:09PM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Posted by the-king

hendo has the chin to last five rounds, maia does not. hendo has a high chance of taking anderson down. maia does not.

that
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/30/09 8:40:43PM
Dan lasted about 9 min before his " chin to last 5 rounds" failed him , attempted a takedown and resorted to pulling guard .

Maia has never been knocked out or even rocked before . Stating he doesn't have the chin to last all 5 is just blind ignorance .

Maia was able to take down chael sonnen . Chael has far better wrestling then anderson .

JOshryan up from an av bet or straight cash bet for the anderson forrest fight? Paypal .
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
7/30/09 10:05:24PM
a loss to Griffin
then a loss to marquardt, after marquardt beats maia
and then a 3rd loss to mousasi after he gets bored smashing cats in strikeforce and dream
and a final forth loss to st pierre
joshryanshepherd
7/31/09 12:25:18AM

Dan lasted about 9 min before his " chin to last 5 rounds" failed him , attempted a takedown and resorted to pulling guard .

Maia has never been knocked out or even rocked before . Stating he doesn't have the chin to last all 5 is just blind ignorance .

Maia was able to take down chael sonnen . Chael has far better wrestling then anderson .

joshryanshepherd up for an av bet or straight cash bet for the anderson forrest fight? Paypal .

if you think maia's chin is better than Hendo's well that is "blind ignorance"

if anyone is gonna beat Anderson its gonna be Dan. why argue it?

you know that Hendo has the best chance, why else whould he be your #2 middleweight and Maia be #7? i love Demian, but the guy isnt gettin past Nate.

And PayPal
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/31/09 1:39:20AM

if you think maia's chin is better than Hendo's well that is "blind ignorance" Direct me to a fight that emphasized Maia's worse chin .

if anyone is gonna beat Anderson its gonna be Dan. why argue it? you know that Hendo has the best chance, why else whould he be your #2 middleweight and Maia be #7? My rankings are more or less based off accomplishments , not who i think has the best chance at dethroning number 1 . Thats how they should be .

i love Demian, but the guy isnt gettin past Nate. you are certainly entitled to your own opinion , but it's not written in stone .

And PayPal

If you have confidence in forrest and you're not just a troll , lets do a straight bet .

mshalosky
8/2/09 12:23:57AM

if you think maia's chin is better than Hendo's well that is "blind ignorance" Direct me to a fight that emphasized Maia's worse chin .

man i was just laughing so hard i started to tear up a little. 1st of all maia has only 10 fights and hasnt stepped in the cage with anyone that hits real hard yet. 2nd hendo has stepped in with rampage, wanderlei twice, belfort, anderson,babalu, yvel, both nogs. and has never been koed. sorry im laughin to hard to think of a third
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
8/2/09 1:38:09AM

Posted by mshalosky

man i was just laughing so hard i started to tear up a little. 1st of all maia has only 10 fights and hasnt stepped in the cage with anyone that hits real hard yet. 2nd hendo has stepped in with rampage, wanderlei twice, belfort, anderson,babalu, yvel, both nogs. and has never been koed. sorry im laughin to hard to think of a third

Ive seen every one of dan's fights . you dont need to tell me how great his chin is . Reading comprehension is where you failed .

"direct me to a fight that emphasized maia's worse chin "

you directed me to fights that emphasized dans great chin

Maia's chin is virtually unknown . You cannot assume the unknown .

Untill he gets rocked , dropped , tko'ed or knocked out ..... you have nothing to base the argument on .

TBH i dont THINK maia has a better chin, but i dont KNOW either .
thunderstruck
8/4/09 12:56:06PM
not entering the pissing contest , just want to include my list :

what will happen (after forrest ) i think is :

1.hendo

2.mardquart /maia winner

3.vitor belfort

what i wish would happen :

1. hendo

2. gsp at 185 or catchweight

3. at 205 and fight machida (wont happen in a million years cause they like/train together , but a fan can dream , right ?)
mshalosky
8/5/09 1:06:50AM

Ive seen every one of dan's fights . you dont need to tell me how great his chin is . Reading comprehension is where you failed .

"direct me to a fight that emphasized maia's worse chin "

you directed me to fights that emphasized dans great chin

Maia's chin is virtually unknown . You cannot assume the unknown .

Untill he gets rocked , dropped , tko'ed or knocked out ..... you have nothing to base the argument on .

TBH i dont THINK maia has a better chin, but i dont KNOW either .

Ur saying i have nothing to base my arguement on? How about fact. Dan has been in 32 fights with the best people in the world. he went 5 rds with rampage. and to a dec with plenty of other great strikers. Maia doesnt have as good of a chin as hendo case closed. I dont think anyone at 185 has a better chin than hendo imo. And u are proving my point maia's chin is unprovin hendos is provin and has held up countless times. maia has great jits and i wouldnt be surprised if he held the belt one day but its safe to assume his chin isnt better than hendos
bigbubbano23
8/5/09 3:38:58PM
win over forrest by ko 2rd
win over henderson by 1st round tko
win over nate 5rd decision
Hendo67
8/5/09 6:40:34PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

win over forrest by ko 2rd
win over henderson by 1st round tko
win over nate 5rd decision

No
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
8/6/09 1:13:53AM

Posted by mshalosky

Ur saying i have nothing to base my arguement on? How about fact.

Maia doesnt have as good of a chin as hendo case closed. Maia's chin is unprovin hendos is provin

but its safe to assume his chin isnt better than hendos

Compelling arguments, really .

Too bad the question was : DIRECT ME TO A FIGHT THAT EMPHASIZED MAIA'S WORSE CHIN

I would expect a 16yr old to have better reading comprehension . i wont respond to you again.