Anderson Silva is the new Mike Tyson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Anderson Silva is the new Mike Tyson
Bemin
3/1/08 1:13:36PM
It started with a kick to the head. Then a wicked three-punch combo and soon another powerful kick, then a right cross, then a crushing upper cut and then finally an absolutely vicious knee to the face.

Chris Leben had entered the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s caged octagon in June 2006 boasting a promising future, a 15-1 record and a granite chin. Forty-nine seconds later he was knocked out by Anderson Silva.

The Brazilian, making his UFC debut, had unleashed an explosion of violence so impressive it managed to shock a sport built on explosions of violence.

“I must have said Holy (expletive) 15 times in 49 seconds,” said Dana White, the UFC president.

Link
loonytnt
3/1/08 1:15:24PM
lmao, i hope he does not try to be like tyson
meier
3/1/08 1:20:02PM

Anderson Silva is the new Mike Tyson
silverbullet
3/1/08 4:44:22PM
If he steam rolls through Hendo, I will believe that. Unfortunately for Silva, there's no way he can win this match
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/1/08 4:46:56PM

Posted by silverbullet

If he steam rolls through Hendo, I will believe that. Unfortunately for Silva, there's no way he can win this match

Av. bet?
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/2/08 12:28:20AM
Well, good job not responding lol
TimW001
3/2/08 2:08:53AM

Posted by silverbullet

LOL

I shouldn't say anything. I bet in Hendo.