Anderson Silva vs. Nathan Marquardt Set For UFC 72

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Anderson Silva vs. Nathan Marquardt Set For UFC 72
zephead
3/8/07 6:38:42PM
The following is a blurb from Brazilian website portaldovt.com.br, which features comments from Anderson Silva's manager about the UFC Middleweight champion's next fight in the octagon:

LINK
poll77
3/8/07 7:22:12PM
i guess rich aint gettin his rematch yet
Rush
3/8/07 11:30:01PM
And a good thing too. I thought both Rich and Matt Hughes looked really poor in their recent fights.
argile
3/9/07 5:32:37AM

Posted by Rush

And a good thing too. I thought both Rich and Matt Hughes looked really poor in their recent fights.

Rich looked good but Macdonald wasn't the test I would of hoped he'd been for Rich. Matt Hughes is starting to bore me he looked like he hasn't improved much, if he doesn't change his game I doubt he'll be able to beat GSP. Hughes is too old.
CornishMMA
3/9/07 6:34:21AM
Nate is one of the least deserving contenders ever, its like Quarry all over again witth the same name!!! ok he is 4-0 in the ufc but only able to finish 1 fight when fighting a total can, the other 3 decisions over middle tier MW's (lister,doerksen,salaverry). Will make for a boring ass fight.
Swick deserves it so much more than him plus the styles match up better
Rush420
3/9/07 1:17:49PM
omg serious man...Swick anf franklin deserve sooo much more then marquardt...thats ridiculous...i would like to see franklin.. he lookid solid vs. mcdonald
snakeplissken
3/10/07 2:27:26AM
Could be a good banging match. Id like to see Swick get his chance but it's maybe a bit too soon. I recently interviewed Swick for my website head to www.cpcmovies.co.uk and goto the MMA section for it.

Oh and whats with Rich's eye? He seems to have a permamnent black eye...