Anderson Silva's "Mother" passes away

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Anderson Silva's "Mother" passes away
candynuts
5/20/08 5:44:31PM
Link

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva was in Curitiba, Brazil on Tuesday following the death of his aunt. Her name was not immediately available, but a source close to the fighter confirmed that the woman had raised Silva from his youth and that he thought of her as his mother. She passed away Monday.
owen1
5/20/08 6:40:14PM
Damn I hope hes able to get over this soon,it must be really hard when somebody that close to you dies.
It was kinda shitty of MFS to go saying how bad it was of him to miss there seminar through the media without knowing the circumstances first.

R.I.P
chubbud22
5/20/08 6:47:35PM

Posted by owen1

Damn I hope hes able to get over this soon,it must be really hard when somebody that close to you dies.
It was kinda shitty of MFS to go saying how bad it was of him to miss there seminar through the media without knowing the circumstances first.

R.I.P

I was thinking the same thing; people should know the facts before they put some one on front street like.
puppetmaster837
5/20/08 7:03:17PM

Posted by chubbud22

Posted by owen1

R.I.P

I was thinking the same thing; people should know the facts before they put some one on front street like.

Agreed. Talking about suing him if he was faking a family member being sick, do they believe him now?
Darnok
5/20/08 7:06:57PM
Maybe MFS just said that to get some attention back after he didn't show. Why not sueing is all the rage in MMA.
bigbubbano23
5/20/08 7:08:31PM
R.I.P mrs. silva you produced a talented son.
ChokeUout
5/20/08 7:51:44PM

Posted by Darnok

Maybe MFS just said that to get some attention back after he didn't show. Why not sueing is all the rage in MMA.

You might be right. ANd if that's the case, MFS should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

R.I.P
tdietel01
5/20/08 8:43:51PM
R.I.P.

sorry to hear, spider.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/20/08 8:47:07PM
R.I.P.

Hopefully he can use this as further motivation to destroy okami.
MMAcca
5/21/08 12:23:58AM
R.I.P Mrs Silva (?)
EON
5/21/08 3:16:15AM
In the article it says that some people thought he used it as an excuse to get out of a seminar, very disrespectful for the dead, I still think he'll fight the same way and win, maybe a little bit of anger will make it much more exciting for the rematch with Okami. WAR SILVA