Anderson Silva Lost

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anderson Silva Lost
Gogoplata
2/5/07 7:08:42PM
I have gone back and watched the replay of this debacle of a main event several times now. It certainly looks like Silva is out when Travis has him mounted. Anyone else see this or am I delusional? I hope Franklin rapes Silva.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/5/07 7:18:11PM

Posted by Gogoplata

I have gone back and watched the replay of this debacle of a main event several times now. It certainly looks like Silva is out when Travis has him mounted. Anyone else see this or am I delusional? I hope Franklin rapes Silva.

..........................................=
AkiraTheDon
2/5/07 7:29:58PM
lmao,he most certainly was not out, he was staring him down more like it.
bayonetxwork
2/5/07 7:33:16PM
...lol he wasn't out. and even if he was, a fight isn't over when a fighter is "out" like he was. fighters technically get knocked out, all the time, but it doesn't last that long, and you can fight through it. Although his defense was uhh...awkward, he was still intelligently defending himself in a way.
hippysmacker
2/5/07 11:45:59PM
I watched it again just now. No, he even threw and arm out hoping Lutter would take it and go for the armbar. As soon as he did, he reversed it. Just playing pussum is all.
ac_gi
2/5/07 11:48:12PM

Posted by Gogoplata

I didn't notice Silva out, he looked relaxed, but not out.
ufcbadboy
2/6/07 12:00:05AM
He should not have won using those illegal elbow strikes.
--Hinch--
2/6/07 4:37:23AM
You know what I hate? When I'm out cold and suddenly sweep my opponent.

Man, I'm always doing that...
madmarck
2/6/07 9:19:41AM
As long as he was defending he wasnt KTFO. You can look at almost any GNP situation and can see simliar things to this. A fighter can be dazed by a blow (its not on common when someone punches you in the face) but then recover and comeback from it on his/her back.
Sagat_GSP12
2/6/07 12:56:59PM
That's just silly. Why the hatred for Silva?
madmarck
2/6/07 2:04:05PM

Posted by Sagat_GSP12

That's just silly. Why the hatred for Silva?

People always root for the underdog and hate the guy on top. Look at Hughes. Everyone started to hate him. everyone hates Tim sylvia. Why do you think everyone loves Randy? Cuz he doesnt have the belt. People see power and glory and the turn against it. They see something they want and since they cannot topple it they cheer for the guy who can. all in all people are very very shallow. Espically men.
eiredave
2/6/07 6:03:49PM
i thought he hand his hands up on lutters shoulders stopping to shorten his reach if you know what i mean
Sagat_GSP12
2/6/07 6:36:28PM
Well in all honesty I am not Hughes or Sylvia fan. Plus my boy GSP has the belt now and I'll always root for him. I'm rooting for Couture because he's a legend and that would be a great story if he won.
jocksmall
2/7/07 12:31:03AM
i cant believe lutter didnt make weight that is shameful
SICKRICK
2/7/07 2:11:57PM
i truly hope franklin gets his belt back, but silva is a great champ.. oh and by the way silva was not ktfo in that fight..... its called P.O.S.S.U.M.