Is Anderson Silva Looking Past Hendo?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Is Anderson Silva Looking Past Hendo?
DBest
2/28/08 6:55:42PM
I mean Silva sounds really cocky. There are rumors about a possible match up with GSP, He said he might move up to 205 and he also said he might challenge Roy Jones Jr. to a boxing match.
mkiv9secsupra
2/28/08 6:59:45PM
There are no rumors about moving to 205 or fighting GSP. That is just a fantasy at the time. And no Silva isnt looking past Hendo. He was just doing an interview. Challening Roy Jones JR had just probably been in the back of his mind for a while now and said something about it.
Kastro
2/28/08 7:00:12PM
Are you sure this is what Anderson said and not just some random persons opinion, do you have a source?

Anderson Silva is too smart to overlook a guy like Dan Henderson, Silva will be 100% as will Henderson!
DBest
2/28/08 7:09:26PM
maybe the GSP thing was but, I'm pretty sure I saw an article some place about him moving up to 205. i will try and find it.
backalley101
2/28/08 7:10:18PM
too smart 4 that
DBest
2/28/08 7:16:36PM
found it. Ed Suarez his manager said it.

LINK
puppetmaster837
2/28/08 7:34:15PM
If you watch Unleashed you will here how much respect he gives to Henderson, he is not looking past him at all and come Saturday he will be prepared
loonytnt
2/28/08 7:37:29PM
i dont think he is
Franklinfan47
2/28/08 7:59:31PM
I dunno, check out his profile on ufc.com under "What do you think of your opponent, Dan Henderson?". He doesnt seem to giving him much respect there. Very uncharacteristic for Anderson Silva.
roger
2/28/08 8:41:46PM
this will be one of the best fights i have ever seen
bullettdodger
2/28/08 9:02:43PM

Posted by DBest

maybe the GSP thing was but, I'm pretty sure I saw an article some place about him moving up to 205. i will try and find it.

Suarez On Silva:

“We would consider going up in weight…”

Thats hardly looking past Henderson, thats something that Silva would "consider" win or lose.
DBest
2/28/08 9:19:49PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DBest

Suarez On Silva:

Thats hardly looking past Henderson, thats something that Silva would "consider" win or lose.

Look all I'm saying is that he should focus on "Dangerous" Dan Henderson only and not on other things. Hendo is no joke I'm sure everybody knows this, but if Silva wants to stay #1 P4P and "keep his belt for many years", he better come prepared.
bullettdodger
2/28/08 10:12:25PM

Posted by DBest

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DBest

Suarez On Silva:

Look all I'm saying is that he should focus on "Dangerous" Dan Henderson only and not on other things. Hendo is no joke I'm sure everybody knows this, but if Silva wants to stay #1 P4P and "keep his belt for many years", he better come prepared.