Anderson Silva Vs The UFC Light Heavyweight Division

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Anderson Silva Vs The UFC Light Heavyweight Division
Sam_Rothstein
7/18/08 7:30:36AM
He has suggested that he won’t stick around 205 pounds for long, but if he did, he’d have a rogues’ gallery waiting for him.

In this article, I’ll play the Las Vegas bookie setting the lines for Silva’s hypothetical run through the UFC light heavyweight class. So kick back and enjoy as the guy who can’t do his own taxes tries to be Jimmy The Greek.

click here for full article
jakeiceman
7/19/08 4:08:43AM
Shit article, Anderson Silva is not god, just about everyone in the LHW division would mop the floor with him. I'm tired of hearing about his invincibility, I'm praying that the sandman will lay him out tomorrow.
MMAcca
7/19/08 4:14:21AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Shit article, Anderson Silva is not god, just about everyone in the LHW division would mop the floor with him. I'm tired of hearing about his invincibility, I'm praying that the sandman will lay him out tomorrow.

Quasar
7/19/08 4:42:13AM

Posted by jakeiceman

lol Just because he would beat Chuck dosnt mean ya gotta get butthurt, chill
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 5:13:59PM

Posted by jakeiceman

arent you eating those words
MMAcca
7/21/08 5:18:55PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by jakeiceman

arent you eating those words

You want ketchup with that jakeiceman ?
RNC
7/21/08 11:34:08PM
Silva would knock Liddell out no problem, and he's top 3 LHW.

I think Silva would do just fine.