Anderson Silva is not Chuck Liddell (Captain Obvious!!)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anderson Silva is not Chuck Liddell (Captain Obvious!!)
« Previous Page
wilwith1l
7/27/07 10:40:16AM

Posted by fedorwins1

Silva vs Kang would be awesome, Filho and Lindland would obviously take him down and lay n pray to a victory unless Silva can unload quick. Right now though I think Anderson is #1 in the world, Hendo lost recently to Misaki. Lindland is fighting random non important fights like Fedor. While Silva is beating Franklin, Lutter, and Leben.

Lindland had alot to gain and nothing to lose from fighting Fedor. He lost and we all said "duh". Had he won, It woulda been a bigger upset than GSP losin the belt to Serra
jgtribbett
7/27/07 2:34:28PM
hendo is gonna demolish silva... same way he did the last silva.. hendo is too much of an excape artist and his hands are too heavy and he lands them. also, dan hendo isnt being knocked out or tkod any time soon.. he's the man at 185
nubby
7/27/07 2:45:19PM

Posted by metal_mecca43

hendo is gonna demolish silva... same way he did the last silva.. hendo is too much of an excape artist and his hands are too heavy and he lands them. also, dan hendo isnt being knocked out or tkod any time soon.. he's the man at 185

Look man, even people with granite chins can be knocked out. No one can take an onslaught of punishment and not end up unconcious. If Dan isn't on his A game he will go down just like Marquardt.
Piccosaur
7/27/07 7:35:01PM
I don't think anyone in the MW division will beat him for a long time. Biased yes but I strongly believe it.
Pages: 1 [2]