NO WHERE BUT UP FOR ANDERSON SILVA?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » NO WHERE BUT UP FOR ANDERSON SILVA?
emfleek
8/11/09 4:26:32PM
What’s next for Anderson Silva? That is the million dollar – or perhaps multi-million dollar – question.

After moving up in weight and dismantling No. 3 ranked light heavyweight Forrest Griffin at UFC 101 on Saturday night, it was all but a foregone conclusion that he would drop back down to 185 pounds to defend his middleweight belt.

STORY
Violence108
8/11/09 4:48:41PM
Hm? If he is indeed going to stay at LHW, i think that there are some good fights for him, Luiz Cane, Shogun, Evans, , haha whats funny to me is that Wandy moved down to MW looking for a fight with the Spider and now he moves up to 205 haha, and Rich Franklin moved up to 205 to get away from Anderson and how there back in the same weight class, and if He keeps winning fight they may end up fighting again, but i would have to think that all the MW guys are happy they dont have to fight Anderson to get the belt, i see the MW belt changing waists alot in the next year or too now that Anderson is not the champ. i dont know i'm saying all of this and i dont even know if its all for real yet i hope so .
SociopathX
8/11/09 8:38:52PM
When I heard Silva say he wanted to move permanently up to the LHW Division I was pumped up. I have no interest in watching him beat up marquardt again. Even Hendo I don't really care to see a re match with.

I'd love to see Silva take on Rashad, Rampage, even Tito. If by some chance Rua takes out Machida, I think we will be seeing a Silva vs Rua LHW championship in the near future.

Silva vs Machida would be the obvious good one but it doesn't sound like Anderson would ever fight him.
juggernautakira
8/12/09 8:13:49PM

Posted by SociopathX

When I heard Silva say he wanted to move permanently up to the LHW Division I was pumped up. I have no interest in watching him beat up marquardt again. Even Hendo I don't really care to see a re match with.

I'd love to see Silva take on Rashad, Rampage, even Tito. If by some chance Rua takes out Machida, I think we will be seeing a Silva vs Rua LHW championship in the near future.

Silva vs Machida would be the obvious good one but it doesn't sound like Anderson would ever fight him.

I say if Anderson does make it to Machida, if he doesnt fight, get rid of him.