Anderson "The Nuisance" Silva Ruined Christmas For Rampage Fans

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Anderson "The Nuisance" Silva Ruined Christmas For Rampage Fans
DCRage
4/29/10 11:21:54AM
So says Chael Sonnen in comments he made backstage at WEC 48. "He’s a grown man with earrings. He’s a grown man with saggy pants, pink t-shirts and crooked hats. Go join a gang, don’t get in the UFC. People don’t care about him. He came out and said he’s gonna go heavyweight, no one cared. So he comes out and says well ‘I’m gonna go light heavyweight,’ no one cared. ‘Well I’m gonna retire.’ Good! Beat it, this is back page news, no one cares about you anyway. ‘Well I’m not gonna retire I’m gonna stick around.’ Or do that. Again, it doesn’t really matter, you’re a nuisance. So who cares, they go make the little action figures and the two little kids that bought em, are probably pretty upset, their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson when they bought it for them and the kids had a disappointing Christmas I would imagine. That's a big difference. I became the number one contender on February and February 7 he sent out a press release as to why he shouldn't have to fight me. On August 7 he will fight me. I stand here of my own free will. He stands here because Uncle Dana is making him."

Article
emfleek
4/29/10 11:31:14AM
I'm starting to love Chael Sonnen...
TheGodfather1024
4/29/10 11:59:09AM

Posted by emfleek

I'm starting to love Chael Sonnen...

haha me too....even though I like Anderson is gonna run through him, especially for these comments
icantthinkofanything
4/29/10 12:59:25PM
Let the games begin...

(Chael makes a good point, Anderson and Soares put out press about why he shouldnt have to Fight Chael, after Chael beat Nate. Just like Soares complained about Vitor for not having a UFC mw fight. The opponents Soares doesnt wanna have Silva fight, are who I wanna see beat Andersons ass. If Silva gets beat, he will improve like GSP did and maybe become a more humble fighter who always wants to finish to avoid losing.) IMO
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BMF
4/29/10 1:00:41PM
Silvia hasn't ran through anyone lately. I thought Marquardt was going to run through Sonnen, I like most were wrong. Sonnen dec.
crushedbacon
4/29/10 1:32:50PM

Posted by BMF

Silvia hasn't ran through anyone lately. I thought Marquardt was going to run through Sonnen, I like most were wrong. Sonnen dec.

Well....if Silva didn't "run through" Griffin, his fight previous to Maia, I don't know what the hell you'd call it. Anderson said what contributed to the Maia performance was that Maia disrespected him leading up to the fight. He kinda implied that's what provoked his behaviour at 112.
Well if a little comment Maia made about taking one of the Spiders limbs and getting a sub win offended Anderson, I'm very curious to see what his thoughts are going to be regarding the avalanche of verbal abuse Sonnen hits him with for the next few months.

GSPCanada
4/29/10 1:37:15PM
I know alot of ppl dont liek anderson anymore. But I still think Chael needs to put a lid on it. This guys talking grown men this grown man that. no body cares etc. yet he was the one crying on national television when filho didnt make my weight.

at the end of the day i dont care whos doing what antics. sonnen hasnt fought anyone half as good as anderson and at ufc 117 its going to show, we r never going to hear from him again after this fight, hes just getting his 5 monthsof fame in
The_Metal_Maniac
4/29/10 1:49:09PM
I work until 3:30 PM everyday. I frequent mmaplayground quite often in a day. Every time I see a Sonnen headline I have to be extra careful reading it , because the guy literally makes me laugh out loud. Is there a better trash talker in all of sports? Nope, I think not. Many believe Chael doesn't have a chance, but can you imagine the interview with Rogan in the cage if he pulls it off. LOL
emfleek
4/29/10 1:53:58PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

Many believe Chael doesn't have a chance, but can you imagine the interview with Rogan in the cage if he pulls it off. LOL

He may not have a chance (though I believe he does) but I'll be supporting him 100%. I'll be pulling for him more than I ever have for *any* fighter.
lohmann
4/29/10 1:54:43PM
I like Anderson Silva (still). If anything, the reaction from fans over his recent fights has intensified the amount I like Anderson Silva; I think he's made a lot of mistakes in the Octagon with the way he performs, but I do not think his intention is to make the fans hate him.

Chael Sonnen, as a person, bothers me. In the cage, though, he is quite a fun watch. (This fight, I think, will be intense.)
jay98107
4/29/10 1:56:58PM
Sometimes I find Sonnen hilarious, but he really does exaggerate things way too much. If he thinks nobody cares about Silvas decisions as far as his weight and retirement is concerned, then we should be surprised to know Sonnens name. Seriously, the best thing to ever happen to Sonnens fame will be a crushing KO delivered by Silva, which would really show how much more people care about Silva than Sonnen.
SpiderSilva
4/29/10 2:15:35PM
um anderson ran through maia too the dude was beat to hell and say what you want if silva would flinch maia would run anyway fleek keep the avatar bet open for me cause i need to avenge my losses
emfleek
4/29/10 2:17:17PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

fleek keep the avatar bet open for me cause i need to avenge my losses

I never said I was picking Chael.
seanfu
4/29/10 2:19:47PM
Sonnen forgot the the part about his one and only chance being to take a narrow decision from taking anderson down and sitting in a guard he can't pass while throwing every punch with care as to not nd up in an armbar.

emfleek
4/29/10 2:25:45PM

Posted by seanfu

Sonnen forgot the the part about his one and only chance being to take a narrow decision from taking anderson down and sitting in a guard he can't pass while throwing every punch with care as to not nd up in an armbar.

You're right, because he's supposed to mention that.

seanfu
4/29/10 2:50:21PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by seanfu

You're right, because he's supposed to mention that.

Mr Fleek, after much consideration (no offense) I have determined that you have a problem lol. After seeing your Hardy, Maia, and now Sonnen nutthuggery for the simple reason of playground rebellion against favorites, I have determined that you have 3ed degree antinuthuggeritis.

This can be treated by simple reasoning therapy.
emfleek
4/29/10 3:04:31PM

Posted by seanfu

Mr Fleek, after much consideration (no offense) I have determined that you have a problem lol. After seeing your Hardy, Maia, and now Sonnen nutthuggery for the simple reason of playground rebellion against favorites, I have determined that you have 3ed degree antinuthuggeritis.

You're incorrect with your assessment, Dr. Phil.

I am not a nuthugger. I am not an anti-nuthugger.I will admit that Hardy is one of my favorite fighters (and Chael may end up becoming one as well), but I'm also realistic. If you don't agree, check out my picks history (with the exception of Sonnen/Anderson) to see who I picked in those fights.

I'm anti-nuthugger-fan. There's a difference.

Nuthugger = constantly swinging from the berries.
Anti-nuthugger = hating a fighter because everyone else likes that particular fighter
Anti-nuthugger-fan = hating the fans that tend to polish balls with their tongues
TheCatFather
4/29/10 3:17:22PM

My bad! Silva will KO Chael and then he we be gone!
seanfu
4/29/10 3:44:24PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by seanfu

You're incorrect with your assessment, Dr. Phil.

I am not a nuthugger. I am not an anti-nuthugger.I will admit that Hardy is one of my favorite fighters (and Chael may end up becoming one as well), but I'm also realistic. If you don't agree, check out my picks history (with the exception of Sonnen/Anderson) to see who I picked in those fights.

I'm anti-nuthugger-fan. There's a difference.

Anti-nuthugger = hating a fighter because everyone else likes that particular fighter
Anti-nuthugger-fan = hating the fans that tend to polish balls with their tongues

hehe
Jride
4/29/10 4:48:11PM
Sonnen(R) is the man! I love him more and more every interview I read
BlueSkiesBurn
4/29/10 4:55:28PM

Posted by emfleek

HAHAHA, I literally spit out soda when I read this post. That needs to be law somewhere. As for Sonnen, every time this guy opens his mouth I get excited. I can only think of one other person in the history of sports that was more priceless during interviews and that's Mike Tyson.
JoeWarren33
4/29/10 5:49:29PM
Chael the best smacktalker in all of sports????
Seriously? What about Nick Diaz? Rampage? Charles KRAZY HORSE Bennett, Phil Baroni....
aside from mma ---Chad Johnson, Reggie Miller, Brian Cox.....Shaq.....ok i think you got the point.
I like the guy (Chael Sonnen), but no way.

Also, I do have Chael winning this fight! You heard it here first, Chael MAJ Decision win.

It will happen!!

MARK MY WORDS!!
prozacnation1978
4/29/10 5:53:12PM
chael is funny but i dont think i wanna hear his mouth yap for another 3 months
BlueSkiesBurn
4/29/10 6:32:56PM
I totally do. I also can't wait for the countdown, if they decide to make one.
submissionartist1
4/30/10 1:13:48AM
What the hell was that about?that was the worst article ever
Caesarrrr
4/30/10 1:37:48PM

Posted by submissionartist1

What the hell was that about?that was the worst article ever

It was basically Chael's excuse to talk ****, nothing wrong with it.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/30/10 2:38:12PM
Chael needs a reason to talk sh*t? I am loving Sonnen more and more by the day.
Hendo67
4/30/10 3:16:37PM
Whenever i'm having a bad day i either read a Chael article or listen to an interview. The guy is so witty it's hilarious, and the fact that he seems to come up with a lot of this stuff on the spot is great. I can't really argue with anything he has to say.