Anderson's "Mask"

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anderson's "Mask"
Chael_Sonnen
6/21/12 8:27:04PM
Guess the right answer and win a free copy of The Voice of Reason.....

Anderson's mask definition:

A. A grotesque or comical representation of a face, worn especially to frighten or amuse, as at Halloween.

B. An often grotesque representation of a head and face, used for ornamentation.

C. Tirelessly trying to sell us an image of "good guy".

D. Often rude and arrogant, especially towards hard working fans, who want an autograph.

If you guessed all 4....well.....drum roll......you selected the correct answers.

(Edit...I lied about the free copy, don't be an Anderson and expect a handout......)
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
infestructure
6/21/12 8:38:01PM
Someone's trolling the troll it seems.

Anderson Silva's trolling > Chael Sonnen's trolling

Could it be?

Chael_Sonnen
6/21/12 9:05:45PM

Posted by infestructure

Someone's trolling the troll it seems.

Anderson Silva's trolling > Chael Sonnen's trolling

Could it be?

Are you drunk off Macheetah's piss?

I OWN AndEE.....and like a Gangster in the night, stole back MY belt.
KungFuMaster
6/22/12 12:42:33AM
That mask Anderson wore during the Belfort fight was to mock and imply that it is actually Belfort who is wearing a mask for the media, the fans, and Brazil.
frizzzlecake
6/22/12 1:00:57AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

That mask Anderson wore during the Belfort fight was to mock and imply that it is actually Belfort who is wearing a mask for the media, the fans, and Brazil.

What does Vitor sister really sitting in Vitors basement, preparing for their devil worshiping?

What was it Vitor was faking exactly?
KungFuMaster
6/22/12 1:47:35AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by KungFuMaster

What does Vitor sister really sitting in Vitors basement, preparing for their devil worshiping?

It's quite a long story but since you are in my camp, I'll tell you.

Vitor has always been praised by the Brazilians. Back in the day, Vitor and Anderson used to train together and rumor has it Anderson always kicked Vitor's butt. However, the manager of the training camp never let Anderson shine or give him opportunities to shine. This was due to a few things but mainly it was because of prejudice. Anderson was a poor kid. Belfort came from an upper class family.

Anderson had to climb up in the world of mma by himself literally even-though he was kicking top Brazilian fighters' ass during training.

Even after capturing the MW crown in the ufc, Brazil still refused to give Anderson Silva credit and media exposure. Why? Because Anderson Silva came from a lower class whereas Belfort came from an upper class.

So even-though Anderson is a ufc champ, Brazil still favored and gave more attention to Belfort. After Anderson defeated Belfort, it was only then - Brazil started giving Anderson more media exposure and praise.

The mask thing: Vitor hides behind the people of Brazil and mma fans. He is not the great fighter Brazil says he is but he continues to get big fights and media exposure due to his name and his social status. All the while, the poor lower class kid named Anderson Silva is the P4P fighter in the world.

There's actually a bit more surrounding the circumstances between Anderson and Belfort but I just gave you a decent rundown of the story.
ghandikush
6/22/12 12:51:35PM
Wow, never knew much of that. Btw I knew Sonnen took his black belt like a gangster, he is constantly getting submitted like he stole a black belt.
prophecy033
6/22/12 7:03:01PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by KungFuMaster

It's quite a long story but since you are in my camp, I'll tell you.

Vitor has always been praised by the Brazilians. Back in the day, Vitor and Anderson used to train together and rumor has it Anderson always kicked Vitor's butt. However, the manager of the training camp never let Anderson shine or give him opportunities to shine. This was due to a few things but mainly it was because of prejudice. Anderson was a poor kid. Belfort came from an upper class family.

Anderson had to climb up in the world of mma by himself literally even-though he was kicking top Brazilian fighters' ass during training.

Even after capturing the MW crown in the ufc, Brazil still refused to give Anderson Silva credit and media exposure. Why? Because Anderson Silva came from a lower class whereas Belfort came from an upper class.

So even-though Anderson is a ufc champ, Brazil still favored and gave more attention to Belfort. After Anderson defeated Belfort, it was only then - Brazil started giving Anderson more media exposure and praise.

The mask thing: Vitor hides behind the people of Brazil and mma fans. He is not the great fighter Brazil says he is but he continues to get big fights and media exposure due to his name and his social status. All the while, the poor lower class kid named Anderson Silva is the P4P fighter in the world.

There's actually a bit more surrounding the circumstances between Anderson and Belfort but I just gave you a decent rundown of the story.

Long story short, Anderson was butt hurt that he wasn't THE man. Anderson has gotten more than enough praise in the last 5 years