Anderson is a mad man

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Anderson is a mad man
airkerma
4/27/12 1:36:58PM
I keep finding links about fighters and guns somehow...
shot gun >> arm bar
LuckyCharms
4/27/12 1:47:27PM
Crazy, about to shoot your own trainer for just a slap in the face. Image what the old Anderson would do to Chael Sonnen now.
Budgellism
4/27/12 2:11:44PM
That's a little fucked up...
FastKnockout
4/27/12 2:12:37PM
Let's hope Mr. Sonnen gives him a gentlemen's backhand at the weigh-in.
Chael_Sonnen
4/27/12 3:18:30PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Crazy, about to shoot your own trainer for just a slap in the face. Image what the old Anderson would do to Chael Sonnen now.

I know what he would do.....first, roll around in some mud in Brazil and then go fake some "rib" injury.
ghandikush
4/29/12 10:19:14AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by LuckyCharms

I know what he would do.....first, roll around in some mud in Brazil and then go fake some "rib" injury.

Right before submitting chael (massive roiding wont even help your defense) Sonnen?
Pookie
4/29/12 1:56:16PM
That's some heavy shit right there.
Chael_Sonnen
4/29/12 2:50:25PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by LuckyCharms

Right before submitting chael (massive roiding wont even help your defense) Sonnen?

Meeedium Raaaare!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
DancingDoll
4/30/12 8:29:59PM
Hmmm.... I wonder what was his PR person was smoking when he read the unpublished draft of this biography and then okayed it. Kind of a bad move to leave that old nostalgic yarn in there about premeditated attempted murder of his friend and trainer.

It's pretty hard to spin this one in a positive light.

He's lucky the two thugs he brought with him that night pussied out and convinced him to put the shotgun away and go grab some BK instead.

The fact that nobody took the time to fill Rafael in on this story before it was published makes me think this has to be a bit of a blunder. I don't think I'd quite be able to laugh it off if I was him.