Anderson’s gameplan

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anderson’s gameplan
juanez13
10/29/08 6:48:44AM

“There are many people saying I was disrespecting Cote, but this is absolutely not true,” Silva told Sherdog.com. “My game plan since the beginning was fight five rounds, inducing him to commit mistakes and capitalize on that during the first three rounds and look for the knockout during the fourth and fifth rounds. It was working, and the biggest proof of that is that I almost didn’t waste any blows. I connected with a couple of good punches and knees, but unfortunately he got hurt and the fight was over. This is not my fault.”

LINK
ufcboss
10/29/08 6:54:17AM
Its pissing me of that Anderson is taking flak over his fight, I watched it and didnt find wrong at all, He did have 5 round right?? Why rush in and risk the chance of getting hurt?

He was right on track to finishing Cote, Another knee and a couple more punches and that would of been it, Its just Cote got hurt and the fight ended early so he didnt get to explode on Patrick. And the barbarians that humans are, Have to blame blame blame, You know what, Shame shame shame!

WAR ANDERSON!

king_katool
10/29/08 8:26:13AM
going to thailand to sharpen his muay thai, not good for his next opponent
fullerene
10/29/08 9:36:44AM
I saw things happening the way Anderson described it. The fight took longer than expected because he's a guy who counters aggressiveness abd Cote was being conservative in his own attacks and because Cote is very hard to hurt. He would have finished most fighters with the shots he hit Cote with.
stock
10/29/08 10:28:16AM

Posted by king_katool

going to thailand to sharpen his muay thai, not good for his next opponent

It's about time.
I was really starting to get worried about his standup.