Amir Sadollah recovering from surgery, planning drop to 170 pounds

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Amir Sadollah recovering from surgery, planning drop to 170 pounds
MMAcca
2/12/09 1:19:55AM
For Amir Sadollah (1-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC), his UFC dream has become a nightmare.

The improbable winner of "The Ultimate Fighter 7" hasn't fought since his June 2008 professional debut against C.B. Dollaway. After pulling out of his UFC 94 bout with Nick Catone -- the second-straight fight for which Sadollah was a late scratch -- the 28-year-old admits he might have to make some changes moving forward.

LINK
haggiswashere
2/12/09 2:34:07AM
It sucked when he got injured again. cool to hear he is doing well though. He thanked everyone on his website but he hasn't said anything to us on that website.
Aether
2/12/09 2:39:21AM
I think this will be a good move for him. There's a lot of big strong guys at 185 that I think he would have trouble dealing with. I think his subs are going to be a lot more dangerous at 170 because he'll be much harder to control.
gsquat
2/12/09 9:58:12AM
I'm eager to see him fight again. He reminds me of Forrest/Rashad. He's super tough with a goofy sense of humor and he always seems to find a way to win. He'll look a lot better at 170. Good luck Amir!
Twenty20Dollars
2/12/09 10:18:11AM
Not suprise here, he should have always been 170, but maybe he can stay healthy now.