Amir Sadollah – MMA’s Unlikely Action Hero

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Amir Sadollah – MMA’s Unlikely Action Hero
MMAcca
6/20/08 12:02:11PM
Thomas Gerbasi, UFC - With no pro fights, and just a handful of amateur MMA and Muay Thai titles to his name, Richmond, Virginia's Amir Sadollah probably seemed to be one of the easiest marks out of the 32 fighter field trying to squeeze themselves into 16 spots on The Ultimate Fighter's seventh season.

LINK
teddythetuna
6/20/08 12:06:58PM
This guy has all the things you cant teach like heart and a good chin and when he learns the things you can teach such as jj and wrestling, he is going to be a really good fighter IMO. not saying he doesnt have skills in these areas now but he will only learn alot more.
Twenty20Dollars
6/20/08 12:39:52PM
amir reminds me a lot like forrest, never gives up, good heart. and willing to learn and take a beating. being the underdog but still coming out on top.
dannyfrank
6/20/08 12:49:42PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

amir reminds me a lot like forrest, never gives up, good heart. and willing to learn and take a beating. being the underdog but still coming out on top.

i know exactly what you mean. he seemed like the underdog in every fight this season, but he got in the ring, kept fighting, and pulled out victorious
silverbullet
6/20/08 1:44:59PM
I love UFC.com articles
wrona666
6/20/08 6:23:04PM
Amir had the toughest road to the finally....He fought all the best guys in the house IMO so for him to be in the finally is awesome!!!!!
whardin19
6/20/08 7:40:40PM
Amir had been my favorite since I saw him win his fight to get into the house. I've been pulling for him and its not different now. Because to me, CB is so freaking cocky. WAR Amir!!!!