Amir Sadollah injured, Nah-Shon Burrell now meets Stephen Thompson at UFC 160

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Amir Sadollah injured, Nah-Shon Burrell now meets Stephen Thompson at UFC 160
Budgellism
4/3/13 7:27:51PM
Amir Sadollah (6-4 MMA, 6-4 UFC) has been forced out of his welterweight fight against Stephen Thompson (6-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC 160 next month, and a Strikeforce vet will instead get his second octagon test.

Nah-Shon Burrell (9-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will step in for Sadollah to meet Thompson on the card. UFC officials on Wednesday announced the change.

UFC 160 takes place May 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main card, including a Cain Velasquez-Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva heavyweight title fight, will air on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook.

LINK
Kpro
4/3/13 7:29:53PM
Why you gotta beat me by like 20 seconds Budge?
Budgellism
4/3/13 7:34:12PM
Honestly this fight is just as good, if not better. Burrell still has a decent training camp too. Not too upset about this injury.
Budgellism
4/3/13 7:34:39PM

Posted by Kpro

I'm too good
Kpro
4/3/13 7:39:39PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Kpro

I'm too good

But I'm on pace to get my news mogul badge somewhere around 2055 and that last one getting deleted won't help.

Not that I'll still be alive then, but I always assumed I could pass down my username and password to one of my many illegitimate children when I pass on.
Budgellism
4/3/13 8:55:16PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Kpro

I'm too good

But I'm on pace to get my news mogul badge somewhere around 2055 and that last one getting deleted won't help.

Not that I'll still be alive then, but I always assumed I could pass down my username and password to one of my many illegitimate children when I pass on.

That's true. I should be thinking of the future of the Playground here.
shaneTpain
4/3/13 10:46:54PM
Great match making.
prozacnation1978
4/4/13 12:42:39AM
Okay fight
BillsNewAccount
4/4/13 10:17:53AM
Poor Amir. He's been a disappointment since making CB kind of tap twice. It's a shame too because Wonder Boy is one of the few bros Amir could bang at WW.

Bros bang bros