American Top Team: Season 3's soon to be SuperHeavyweight Champs

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » American Top Team: Season 3's soon to be SuperHeavyweight Champs
« Previous Page
tuvok500
7/7/08 6:06:26PM

Posted by TequilaMan2000

Posted by tuvok500

Exactly what happened to our main opponent, constant booting instead of good recruiting like i did !!

But Pookie, your stats are false, but i will not tell you why !! lol

anyways, good luck and have a nice season man !!

"Recruiting" ... LOL... recruiting is what you should be doing RIGHT NOW... What you did is NOT recruiting. Recruiting happens between seasons. Capturing good players toward the end of season, convincing them to come aboard to help boost your team averages = cherry picking. You won this season through those "techniques", but I will LOL at you next season when cherry-picking will not be allowed. You won't have a clue what to do.

OMG what are you going to do to win now that you can't cherry pick your way to the top??

Well, we'll get to see what type of leader you really are in Season 4.

LOL !!

We are not in the NFL man, even in NHL they can recruit until 3/4 of the season, here it is a free site and nobody is force to join a team or to stay in, so you can dream but you will never win again no matter what rules you can imagine !!

And if you want to go against guy who recruited pass the first event you will have to go the almost everybody and even Hippy who did recruit some guy from other teams way pass the event 1.
IF you receive an email from someone in another team who ask you to join , you can say yes, it is legal and the guy will leave his team and request an invite to your team and nothing you can do will change it man, unless this site become a nazi dead camp where the free will are no longer allowed and peoples are trap in their team no matter what.

good luck my friend !!

DoMiNaToR
7/7/08 6:08:43PM
Just wanted to see my badge.

Pookie is my hero.
Shogunator800
7/11/08 6:50:41AM
Thanks for the invite again guys!
Kugel
8/4/08 3:43:12PM
It is crazy what a stink you caused Pookie. Not everyone can be in the top camp I guess.
Mayhem13
6/20/09 5:16:27PM
Pookie, you should probably change that title to "soon to be season 6 champs"

Arlovski_Tko
6/21/09 10:57:36PM
That accolade sure looks great under my name. Better luck next time
The_Ho_Bag
6/22/09 12:21:17AM

Posted by Arlovski_Tko

a little cocky there huh?
Nitrus
6/22/09 7:32:42AM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Arlovski_Tko

Comom, lets take it easy, dancing Bananas for you

Also, congrats for the second place, you guys finished in front of PGB, which said that they're the champ after the last event, I think we did a good comeback uh?

More dancing Bananas to seal the peace
The_Ho_Bag
6/22/09 12:59:33PM

Posted by Nitrus

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Arlovski_Tko

Comom, lets take it easy, dancing Bananas for you

Also, congrats for the second place, you guys finished in front of PGB, which said that they're the champ after the last event, I think we did a good comeback uh?

More dancing Bananas to seal the peace

dont worry next season broski =)
Pages: 1 [2]