American Top Team: Season 3's soon to be SuperHeavyweight Champs

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » American Top Team: Season 3's soon to be SuperHeavyweight Champs
Next Page »
Pookie
2/12/08 4:07:42AM
We are looking for people with a solid Winning percentage(69% and higher), Solid Bankroll (1800+) and a decent amount of points(180+). Exceptions can be made on a person to person basis.
We have an extremely active Fight Camp Message Board. Our camp is very laid back and we discuss any and every
fight/topic.

We will not accept you if you do not make picks on every fight, or at the very least try too. (I.E. no "Cherrypickers")

If you're looking for a change of camps or are not apart of one, and want to be on a winning squad, Drop us a line.

LightsOut33093
2/12/08 5:49:15PM
since when did you become the fight camp leader pookie...haha
Pookie
2/12/08 6:44:09PM
ive been recruiting like madness dude
TequilaMan2000
2/13/08 3:45:13PM
I want to be on your team! Pick me! Pick me!

Pookie
2/13/08 4:00:19PM
NEVER!!!!!

We dont take prisoners of war.
TequilaMan2000
2/13/08 4:01:45PM

Posted by Pookie

NEVER!!!!!

Your loss!

Just don't water board me if you capture me...
Pookie
2/13/08 4:07:08PM

Posted by TequilaMan2000

Posted by Pookie

NEVER!!!!!

Your loss!

Just don't water board me if you capture me...

No you'll suffer a fate far worse than that...

Tie you to a chair and make you watch Repeated episodes of "The Nanny" starring fran drescher, until you claw your eyes out.
TequilaMan2000
2/26/08 7:08:00PM

Posted by Pookie

No you'll suffer a fate far worse than that...

Tie you to a chair and make you watch Repeated episodes of "The Nanny" starring fran drescher, until you claw your eyes out.

No, anything but that.

That is against the Geneva Conventions.
Pookie
3/2/08 4:22:53AM
#2 Team in the Heavyweight Division Now

#1 Winning Percentage and #5 in Bankroll.
tuvok500
4/26/08 4:51:36PM
you are going to the SHW division !!

Good Luck !! i think your chance to win this division are over 95%

moob
4/28/08 8:35:44AM
Do us a favour and quit sending private messages to members in my camp will ya?

That's 4 of our 'top predictors' who have had PMs in the past few days - give it a rest FFS.

emfleek
4/28/08 8:56:24AM

Posted by Pookie

(I.E. no "Cherrypickers")

Posted by moob

That's 4 of our 'top predictors' who have had PMs in the past few days - give it a rest FFS.

Ahhh...the irony...

Ben_Hutch
4/28/08 1:44:02PM
What losers.
Pookie
4/28/08 4:19:15PM

Posted by tuvok500

you are going to the SHW division !!

Good Luck !! i think your chance to win this division are over 95%

Yeah, we just entered it... but who knows alot of people go inactive we might just fall back into the HW division. Good luck btw
Pookie
4/28/08 4:22:45PM

Posted by moob

I havent gone to teams that are in the top ten or seem to care about getting to the top of the division, its your guys perogative... im not forcing them to do anything. Take it easy.
moob
4/29/08 8:24:18AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by moob

I havent gone to teams that are in the top ten or seem to care about getting to the top of the division, its your guys perogative... im not forcing them to do anything. Take it easy.

That's not really for you to judge though, is it?

How exactly you've arrived at the conclusion we don't care about getting to the top of the division is beyond me - can I borrow your psychic powers/crystal ball please?

Just don't email any of the members again, ok?
n0xin
5/26/08 5:19:10PM
man you guys jumped like 2 grand in average bankroll over 1 event! good job!
Pookie
5/27/08 5:10:26AM
haha thanks man, good people
Pookie
6/7/08 8:51:21PM
Still #1 after ufc 85.

Terrible event for alot of people, but luckily we scathed through it.
wiseguy7
6/9/08 9:59:26PM
I think I follow most of your requirments. If you need a new team member hit me up...
Pookie
7/7/08 4:33:15AM
Grats to our team for scoring #1 in the division.

How long til we get those nifty badges
TequilaMan2000
7/7/08 11:34:15AM

Posted by Pookie

Woot!

ATT dominates their division!

Congrats guys... you deserve the belt. We're going to stay at HW for Season 4, and see if we can't bring home the Gold.

Please CRUSH CPT this season. They gouge eyes, and take nut shots, so be careful.

Pookie
7/7/08 3:15:02PM

Posted by TequilaMan2000

Posted by Pookie

Woot!

ATT dominates their division!

Congrats guys... you deserve the belt. We're going to stay at HW for Season 4, and see if we can't bring home the Gold.

Please CRUSH CPT this season. They gouge eyes, and take nut shots, so be careful.

We'll try, luckily dropping players in our division is not a wise strategy.
TequilaMan2000
7/7/08 3:42:47PM

Posted by Pookie

We'll try, luckily dropping players in our division is not a wise strategy.

huh? Why is that?

(Serious question...)
Pookie
7/7/08 3:53:30PM
because when you drop a player after a poor event, youve broken a bond of trust. You can pretty much ensure they wont want to come back. Also theres so many players in the camp that you are bound(statistically) to have people do bad in every event, these same people later on will do well when others who did well before will do bad. In the end the records usually even out (just make sure to recruit good people lol) and those who you cut will just go and make a rival team better. Dropping players to become first after every event in the end will crush the foundation of the team.
tuvok500
7/7/08 4:03:26PM

Posted by Pookie

because when you drop a player after a poor event, youve broken a bond of trust. You can pretty much ensure they wont want to come back. Also theres so many players in the camp that you are bound(statistically) to have people do bad in every event, these same people later on will do well when others who did well before will do bad. In the end the records usually even out (just make sure to recruit good people lol) and those who you cut will just go and make a rival team better. Dropping players to become first after every event in the end will crush the foundation of the team.

Exactly what happened to our main opponent, constant booting instead of good recruiting like i did !!

But Pookie, your stats are false, but i will not tell you why !! lol

anyways, good luck and have a nice season man !!

Pookie
7/7/08 4:05:48PM
You have to get to 80 players first before you can make assumptions about my math
taiwnezboi
7/7/08 4:12:20PM
we did it ~ WOOT !
tuvok500
7/7/08 4:16:38PM

Posted by Pookie

You have to get to 80 players first before you can make assumptions about my math

Well i was in a 100 players team before in CTT so i have some knowledge !!

TequilaMan2000
7/7/08 5:26:31PM

Posted by tuvok500

Exactly what happened to our main opponent, constant booting instead of good recruiting like i did !!

But Pookie, your stats are false, but i will not tell you why !! lol

anyways, good luck and have a nice season man !!

"Recruiting" ... LOL... recruiting is what you should be doing RIGHT NOW... What you did is NOT recruiting. Recruiting happens between seasons. Capturing good players toward the end of season, convincing them to come aboard to help boost your team averages = cherry picking. You won this season through those "techniques", but I will LOL at you next season when cherry-picking will not be allowed. You won't have a clue what to do.

OMG what are you going to do to win now that you can't cherry pick your way to the top??

Well, we'll get to see what type of leader you really are in Season 4.
Pages: [1] 2