Coleman TKO 8% (4)
Coleman UD/SD 6% (3)
mkiv9secsupra
3/12/09 10:51:13AM
Just announced...

How does Bonnar win this one?
mkiv9secsupra
3/12/09 10:54:22AM
Bonnar has great cardio and coleman and his camp are the anti-cardio fighter(s).....

Bonnar is going to absolutely embarass Coleman and give Coleman his second loss in the UFC since his return, which will probably force the UFC to renegotiate his contract and possibly retire him.
prozacnation1978
3/12/09 11:26:48AM
i think bonner will wear him out for a round or so watch coleman gas tank delete till empty then bounce on him and sub him

i like coleman but the weight cut does bother me he should just go to heavyweight
AchillesHeel
3/12/09 11:30:14AM
Oh.

Mark Coleman.

I thought this was going to be Stephan Bonnar vs Matt Hamill.

mkiv9secsupra
3/12/09 12:14:00PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Oh.

Mark Coleman.

I thought this was going to be Stephan Bonnar vs Matt Hamill.

haha yeah that would be about 1000 times more exciting and relevant.
State_Champ
3/12/09 12:16:48PM
the ufc has been making some strange matchups lately, IMO.
tepid55
3/12/09 12:19:06PM
I think Coleman will win a decision due to the fact that Bonnar has been dominated by great wrestlers in the past.
mkiv9secsupra
3/12/09 12:36:53PM

Posted by tepid55
Bonnar has been dominated by great wrestlers

Correction: Bonnar has been dominated by great wrestlers who know how to defend submissions....

Coleman is not that type of wrestler. Plus, he wont even have energy to take Bonnar down after the first round.
ukgreg2
3/12/09 12:54:33PM
After colemans last showing and the fact he gassed about half way through the first bonnar will easily finish him late first round or early second round however he likes.
wiggum
3/12/09 1:13:16PM
well, dont count coleman out....like said above, bonnar has struggled with wrestlers, yet ones that have sub defense......lets break it down.......striking, obviously goes to bonnar...coleman has never shown any striking EVER...no combos, no defense, footwork or headmovement.....while bonnar has a tkd black belt, and is a former chicago golden gloves champ....his striking is above average for a lhw and head and shoulders above coleman......wrestling goes to coleman, whos has the credentials and shown dominance with it in the past, yet i will say that his mma wrestling isnt as superior as it used to be, and not because of age or whatever but because he hasnt evovled with the game....bjj goes to bonnar, who is a lot better of a bjj player than his purple belt ranking would indicate, carlson gracie is a great coach to start you off.......chins id give to bonnar hands down...that crazy spining elbow thing jones did was the first time ive known bonnar to get dropped...tough dude,....coleman on the other hand has never really been able to take a solid shot all that well....gas tank goes to bonnar hands down as well, his been in some 3 rd wars and survived, colemans gas tank is virtually non existent......i think we see a late 1st/earl 2nd rd tko stoppage or sub for the bonnar win
chickmagnet
3/12/09 1:26:17PM
Bonnar by KO in the 2nd
PABLOMAFIOSO
3/12/09 1:43:49PM
Bonnar via 1st round KO, if Bonnar loses this he may (and deserves to) be shown the door.
This will probably be the last one for Coleman and I don't see it ending well.
Aaronno9
3/12/09 1:46:44PM
I really see Bonnar stomping Coleman here. His jits is good enough to stop Coleman mauling him from guard if he gets a TD, then once Coleman gasses in the second I see a head kick K.O for bonnar.
Boo_Radley21
3/12/09 2:02:34PM
Bonnar is the man. He's gonna push the fight more and have a better gas tank than Shogun did. And that means that Coleman is gonna be in trouble. Bonnar wins this fight by KO or TKO in the second round.
mrsmiley
3/12/09 6:28:29PM
I hope to hell Coleman smashes him into pieces, but I doubt it happens.
Franklinfan47
3/12/09 11:29:56PM
I wonder why Coleman has given up fighting at heavyweight He seemed really dehydrated last fight.

Anyways, I think Bonnar will submit a gassed coleman in round 2.

Poor coleman.....

atleast he's in the HOF.
tmas
3/13/09 5:41:26PM
Bonnar 2nd round TKO similar to Shogun fight.
Subterfuge
3/13/09 5:53:16PM
I think Bonner will put him away late 1 or late 2. I'll give the hammer the benefit of the doubt that he can recover between the first and second if he makes it that far, but Bonner will certainly mess him up.
NatedawgThaM
3/14/09 3:28:03AM
Bonnar definitely gets taken down rather easy so Coleman def could out wrestle him but cardio is the question. I think Stephon can let em wear himself til he subs em in 3rd.
kris_ericson
3/14/09 3:31:07AM

Posted by tmas

Bonnar 2nd round TKO similar to Shogun fight.

i hope you know that fight ended in the 3rd round
tmas
3/14/09 7:47:34AM
uh huh i do know that indeed, i didnt mean that it would end in the same round i mean in similar fashion TKO stoppage Coleman can take a beating and will, he wont get KO but he will be hurt down on knees, possibly standing /trying to stand..

there thats more explanation as to what i meant exactly..
kris_ericson
3/14/09 9:48:30AM

Posted by tmas

uh huh i do know that indeed, i didnt mean that it would end in the same round i mean in similar fashion TKO stoppage Coleman can take a beating and will, he wont get KO but he will be hurt down on knees, possibly standing /trying to stand..

there thats more explanation as to what i meant exactly..

ok then makin sure
scobac
3/15/09 8:20:55PM
I think the UFC set this fight up knowing the outcome. Two reasons, Bonnar is a likeable fighter to the fans, somebody people root for to win and the UFC knows he is close to being shown the door and wanted to give him a guy to walk through to build his confidence and keep him around a while longer. And second I think they want the hammer out cause there really isnt any relivant match ups for him at this point in his career and I dont think they want him to stick around and hurt his legacy in the sport. He surved his purpose, he was a good draw coming out of retirement to rematch shogun but that was probably the only good marketing angle they could use him for.
haggiswashere
3/15/09 11:07:23PM
Mark Coleman has not impressed me....
Hendo67
3/16/09 6:39:08PM
Step 1:
Coleman Takedown

Step 2:
Bonnar scrambles up

Step 3:
Coleman begins to get tired

Step 4: