American Gladiators...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » American Gladiators...
« Previous Page
Kracker_Jap
1/10/08 1:16:05AM
Yes she is hot.....

She is so quite though, I loved it when she knocked out that blonde monday night
telnights
1/10/08 1:28:28AM
The show seams fine I just wouldn't have used Hogan. He just gives off this cheese BS aura and makes everything around him feel that way.
DCRage
1/10/08 5:45:09PM
This news is either good or bad depending on your view of the show: NBC today picked it up for a full season. I personally think it's good, hopefully means more MMA-style GNP beatdowns courtesy of our favorite Gladiator, Crush. More Gina is always good.
hippysmacker
1/11/08 7:07:32AM

Posted by telnights

The show seams fine I just wouldn't have used Hogan. He just gives off this cheese BS aura and makes everything around him feel that way.

I have to disagree. Nothing against Ali, but she just doesn't seem as comfortable in front of the camera, Hogan does to me. Watched th Monday one on Tivo, and enjoyed it a lot more. Carano flash KOing that girl in the joust was funny, and she is definitely the best looking one to me as well. I went to the official site and watched the gladiator video, and that giant Girl Helga sounds like a dude.
DCRage
1/14/08 5:36:26PM
Show got an official second season pickup today. Don't forget to keep Gina on board, NBC!
LayinFrame
1/16/08 5:37:37AM
i would have to say the old american gladiator was way better. The cheezyness of this years show is out of controle. Hogan looks like washed up leather, only if he would just run out and leg drop one of those bastards, would keep me entertained.
DCRage
1/22/08 1:00:35PM
I'm marking out now. Not only is the new AG finally on iTunes, they've added classic episodes! They've done 2 "Six Packs" which are 6 episodes each featuring highlights from various episodes covering seasons 1-4. Volume 1 has season 1 & 2 prelims, Volume 2 has Season 3 & 4 postseason action, both Grand Championships, and the Pro Football special. AG on my iPod, cool.
Boo_Radley21
1/22/08 11:13:23PM
I watched the new American Gladiators for the first time yesterday actually it was pretty awesome. Gina shoved a girl off the platform with her foot and the girl started crying saying it's illegal to kick so they gave her 5 pity points haha.
DCRage
1/23/08 7:26:59AM
I would've gone with Gina's argument-it was a push! She just gently pushed her off with her foot, it wasn't a kick. It's alright Gina, I still love you nonetheless.

Edit: Bought some classic episodes on iTunes. Good stuff, but they got the episode titles wrong...
telnights
1/23/08 3:35:22PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by telnights

I have to disagree. Nothing against Ali, but she just doesn't seem as comfortable in front of the camera, Hogan does to me. Watched th Monday one on Tivo, and enjoyed it a lot more. Carano flash KOing that girl in the joust was funny, and she is definitely the best looking one to me as well. I went to the official site and watched the gladiator video, and that giant Girl Helga sounds like a dude.

Maybe its just me but every time I see Hogan on TV I'm waiting for to rip his shirt off and start trash talking. It might also be the fact that I really dislike pro wrestling. As collegiate wrestler you sometimes would get asked what sport I played and I would say wrestling to witch I would get asked like on TV. It would just drive me crazy that this big circus/soap opera was most peoples idea of my sport. I guess all that leads back to Hogan and his part in it. .
Pages: 1 [2]